TOP Sleeper QB I've seen this year

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Jabba the Jet, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Jabba the Jet

Jabba the Jet New Member

Tyler Palko, Pittsburgh Panthers

You know how every now and then a QB is desinted to be drafted on day two, its just a gimmie, you know it going into the draft and nothing changes in that regard, there's basically nothing he can do to change it, but somehow he emerges as a bigtime starter in the NFL over time ... then everyone wonders why, WHY did we all under-value this player despite the fact that he wasn't hidden away in the middle of nowhere?

I don't "KNOW" that will happen here, you can never know for sure, but if there's a candidate in this years draft to be THAT QUARTERBACK, someone I have seen and I'm sure most college football fans have as well, its that kid Tyler Palko

If I'm the Jets GM, JUST IN CASE Clemens doesn't workout, I'd use a day two pick on Palko in a heartbeat

I've watched him three or four times this year and each time I came away thinking the same thing .. I know he won't get drafted high, but that kid could be a REALLY GOOD Pro .. every time I watched him that was the impression he left me with

I Just have a good feeling about this kid, and it will only cost a day two pick

#1 Jabba the Jet, Nov 24, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2006
  2. JoeJet

JoeJet Banned

definitely worth a day two pick...

3. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

4. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

The sleeper pick out of QBs IMO are these two guys:

Willie Tuitama From Arizona(This kid is GREAT and has been a top 25 team killer the past few weeks. Hes a steal in the late rounds)

Colt Brennan from Hawaii(Ok I know your thinking ''But he plays in a system in Hawaii''. Uhh it has nothing to do with the system, because hes so much more athletic and smarter than Timmy Chang. Now hes a junior and theres a good chance he comes back for his senior year but if he doesnt, hes an ideal late round steal in my opinion).

5. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

I like that kid reminds me of Jay Cutler for some reason maybe cause people doubting him and him not coming from a big time program