This was going to happen sooner or later

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by I bleed Jets Green, Oct 10, 2006.

1. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

After four strong performences by this Jets side we finally saw the stinker.

GOOD! GET IT OVER WITH AND NOW MOVE ON!

You can complain all you want, about Barlow shouldn't start, about why was Blaylock in there or who's not right in the defense. We all knew at least one of these types of games was going to happen. Thank goodness it's finally out of their system. Now the team can concentrate on next week with a clean slate.

I'm not saying forget what happened, but now this team as well as Mangini can fix some of the things that needs to be fixed and when next season comes Mangini can change the personal to his liking.

Granted that Miami looks like crap (And I like that), but you know what, after all the talk about how Jacksonville was angry they lost two straight, now the Jets have some anger in them and they will tear apart a team that is alot worse than themsleves. Time to take out the Fins and smack them around like a little bitch that they are.

THIS COMING SUNDAY THE JETS WILL RE-GROUP AND TAKE OUT THE DOLPHINS!

:jets: :finssuck:

2. GreenMachine

Nice post....The turd was evident...It is passed and now lets wipe our ass and move on...

For once I would like to see the Jets play a game where in the last 5 minutes I know they have the game won and I can just chug a beer!

CRUSH MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:finssuck:

3. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Excellent post. We knew the last two games weren't going to be easy, and I seriously doubt anyone thought we could win one of the two. Now it is time to move on to Miami!!

4. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

That was worse than a stinker. We weren't even beaten that badly in the Kotite era but I agree it's time to move on and discuss Miami as nothing good came out of Sunday's game.

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

In terms of score, you are most likely right, but we consistantly either flat out stunk or figured out the best way to beat ourselves under Kotite.

6. phubbadaman

phubbadaman Well-Known Member

I'd rather lose 41-0 than lose the way that Dallas did this past Sunday.

7. DevTeam

DevTeam Well-Known Member

Pfftt.. whatever. You can wax poetic and try to draw positives from it however you like, but I guarantee you that Miami is going to come out on Sunday trying to do the exact same thing to us that Jacksonville did. This is a copycat league -- and I can only hope that the jags didn't find something massively wrong with our team on both sides of the ball. Pennington, hopefully, just had his worst game ever (including the future). If not, things could unravel pretty quick.

Again, it's not the fact that we're 2-3, it's the nature in which we wound up getting to this point that makes me nervous. It's just starting to feel like a collapse, just a little though. Heartbreaking loss followed by blowout defeat... sounds fishy (pun intended given this weekends coming game).

8. jetsfaninnc

jetsfaninnc New Member

Great post. The growth of this year's team will be tested...if they can forget the loss to the Jags and come out, play well and win, they'll have passed the first test.

9. Footballgod214

Footballgod214 Well-Known Member

We just took a HUGE dump and we're looking around for some 'Phins to wipe our ass with.

10. I bleed Jets Green

Personally I can really care less what you think since you being a Jets fan you have already come to the conclusion that we are dead in the water on Sunday, or are you really a Dolphins fan in disguise.

If you think I was waxing poetically all I can tell you is that we all knew this season was going to be a very difficult season under Mangini's first go at it as a NFL Head Coach.

While we are swallowing this stomping by the Jags and this was gonna happen sooner thankfully than later this team can turnaround and give the Dolphins a taste of what we got from the Jags. The Dolphins were suppose to be better than us and look at them now. This is still a rivalry game no matter how good, bad or horribly disgusting the Jets look.

But since you have already written off your own team against the Dolphins I think it's time you start digging up that hidden Marino Dolphins Jersey that you have under your bed and show us who you really are.

11. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

oi dont bump this stuff we want to get the jaxsonville threads out of the way

12. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Just like Oakland tried to do the exact same things to San Francisco as Kansas City did in their 41-0 win the week previous? That one worked out well...

Last 4 or 5 NFL teams to lose 41-0 won the next week - FACT.

13. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

The most humiliating game I remmeber was the Sun Nighter vs. oak in '95 when we lost 47-10 and as bad as we were we scored 10 pts and "only" lost by 37- that's how bad Sunday's loss was that it was worse than that.

14. I bleed Jets Green

HELLO! HELLO! ARE YOU THERE DEV TEAM? HELLO! HELLO! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
    Miami is going to come out on Sunday trying to do the exact same thing to us that Jacksonville did huh?

HELLO! HELLO! What did you say there Dev old boy? :rofl2:

Such a closet Dolphins fan.

The Jets may have bent but they didn't break and man the fins came out like gang busters out there didn't they. 0 Points for about a full half and with 4:24 left in the 3rd quarter got that field goal. NO TOUCHDOWNS FOR MIAMI FOR THREE FULL QUARTERS! Yeah Miami really came out like Gang Busters out there.

:jets:

15. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

get over it mate this is an old topic

16. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

Make that the last 5 or 6. :up: