Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by typeOnegative13NY, Feb 14, 2022.
This is who you're quoting...
Might as well say that if Ukraine didn't want to be invaded, it shouldn't have worn such a short skirt.
Nah... it's more like pimping out your daughter and getting upset that she got pregnant.
Zelenskyy had to know that appeasing the West might well lead to his citizens getting slaughtered by the crazed dictator right next door.
do you ever get tired of making stupid comments? just wondering
Prove me wrong or locate the ignore button.
Oh the irony
Some of these people are disconnected from reality. Its funny they focus on Russian lies, yet Ukraine has been pushing out so much propaganda (The Jet, the fake photos of the president, the fake story of the nuclear reactor being shelled, the story of the nazis, etc.) Its a shit show, but people only see what they want to see. These same people probably fell for the bullshit lies, and supported the US government on all the past wars because the TV said so.
I think this image describes your post:
This is all a distraction, all bullshit. Putin, US government, Ukraine, whatever. The people picking sides are the ones enabling this crap. Stop taking sides and realize both sides are bad.
Is that a satire? I am not sure anymore.
Easy. Learn Ukraine history that would be your answer.
You are brainwashed. Feel free to go in Ukraine to see the oppressive Ukranian and the beloved Russian people in action.
Like this history?
No! Like a book or an encyclopedia. Not stupid propaganda piece or people with clear agenda on the internet that see conspiracy everywhere.
In simple terms:
1. (Originaly from Slav : Rus Kyiv = Origins of modern Russia, actual Ukraine. More than a thousand year ago.) Skip hundred years+
2. They have different territories and they are divided, one of them is Moscow (which become Russia) skip another couples centuries
3. First assimilation, Imperial Russia (Tsar) are conquering significant land and want access to the black sea. They conqueer current Ukraine and start forcing ukrainians to speak their language (which is similar but Russia want one language). Skip a couple more centuries
4. Bolchevik Russia take power. Ukrania finally get their indepedance/autonomy since a fucking long time.
5. That is short lived as Nazi conqueer them and make one of the largest genocide in history by killing over 30k jewish are killed in Kyiv Babyn Yar (yes the same place the Russian bombed last week). Obviously their military killed by thousand from Nazi
6. Nazi lost to Russia, Russia take over the land of eastern europe to the limit of Eastern Germany. Ukranian become 2nd class citizen again and are again forced to speak russian and are oppressed (again, see the theme) and doing the dirty work for Soviet Russia. At some point during that time Stalin prevent food supply to Ukranian and around 4M people die from starvation.
7. After the soviet split. They finally get back independance again. Short lived... Russia use their money and influence to get a puppet government in place and a massive influx of Russian speaking people relocate in the country mainly in Crimea, Donbas and Luganst to assimilate them again.
8. Ukrainian wants to replicate other neighboring countries by joining European Union for economical growth and stop to depend from Russia. The government disagree at the last minute per the influence of Russia. The population are furious and protest for month, many are killed but eventually their leader move back to russia and they reconduct election with the same dream of joining UE and finally be free from Russian influence. (In the meantime Putin invade Crimea and continue financing insurection in Dombas and Luganst)
9. 4 years later (now). Ukraine are finally making significant progress to join UE and Putin does not like that and they invade Ukraine to overturn the government before it's too late. All these bullshit Nato/Nazi are fake reasons. (Obviously Putin does not like Nato but he certainly does not want to lose more influence with Ukraine) they want to put a new leader who will be an ally to them. (Another puppet).
10. Ukrainian are fed up with Russian. They would rather die than be under Russian influence again. They now have most of the country fighting back anyway they can to prevent this invasion from Russian.
But yes let's blame America for swinging Ukrainian to the west... Wrong!! The real reason they want to join UE and possibly Nato is to finally be done with Russia. They hate them with passion and are done with them.
Why everything always has to be related with American? This war is not related to America. It goes way way deeper than that.
It is awesome to see how they are, just wish they didn’t have to go it alone.
but don’t you think that if we we’re going to use them as a “nato” nation( troops in Iraq, Afghanistan)they should have been awarded the protection of a nato nation?
I believe that money, power, politics, crooked politics play a role in just about everything like this. To what extent though is left up to the imagination. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with picking the side of the people suffering. Even Russian people will suffer. The oligarchs are losing some toys. The everyday people take the hit. Always.
What evidence is there that these things are fake though?
My mind has always worked like yours. I’ve always seen conspiracy in everything. But a true conspiracy would have to involve a very few people, because people are not very good at holding secrets. I also saw a conspiracy that ties this to the Syrian refugee crisis, saying that part of this is to refill europes declining population.where does it end.
Edit- here’s another conspiracy floating around the interwebs. It’s being done in order to raise gas prices enough to piss off people to the point they go electric or hybrid.
As far as the politics behind all of this, I have no idea what all the true elements of the situation are. Maybe it’s not just as simple as Russia invading to realign the Soviet Union. No idea. Either way, its fucked up what’s happening to the people.
They’re fighting for democracy. Just because it’s a western ideology doesn’t mean it’s the West’s fault. So your recent points are quite silly.
It’s much different than us ramming democracy down middle eastern countries throats when they don’t want it. These folks legitimately want it.
The average person in the Middle East wants Democracy also, however they're caught up in a centuries old sectarian battle that is bloody, violent and impossible to tame and that's just with the Islamic sects involved before you even bring in other religions. The strongmen in the Middle East mainly claim that they are serving one of the powerful sects while keeping a lid on the violence that uncontrolled sectarian war brings.
The average person has like two or three layers of totally screwed up to get through before they even sniff Democracy and then they wind up with corrupt politicians pulling the levers and redirecting funds back into the sectarian warfare.
The average Iraqi is no more nor less deserving of freedom and the right to choose their life than the average Ukrainian however the average Iraqi has had the equivalent of Putin in their face for more than a millennium now. The faces change but they are always the same rigid authoritarian, just peeking out from behind a different guise this time.
a free, independent country can be allies with whoever the fuck they want. The United States seem like a good option.
acad is an embarrassment