The recent weather... global warming or HAARP?

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by abyzmul, Jun 14, 2013.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I know that weather is a very sensitive subject lately, but is that by design?

How could a giant radio array in Alaska possibly affect the weatheron a close continent? There would have to be many conductive elements in the atmosphere to make the waves originating from such a powerful array to make the manipulation of weather possible.

And we all know that Chemtrails are a fantasy.

Soooooooo.... is it just a huge coincidence that our weather is just exploding?

Cue Br4d with a predictable post about industrial expulsion of carbon and a swirl of mostly harmless chemicals.

2. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

The NBA Finals is now a best of 3.

3. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

who cares about that. Didn't you hear? Joe Giudice cheated on Theresa! These are the important things in life! That is reality. Just don't get your $175 shoes wet in one of those pesky floods that are happening all over the freakin place. That would be a shame

4. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

I like pizza.

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

I am listening to the fourth thunderstorm in San Antonio in a week.

Not sure what kind of a record that is, but it has to be more times than deathstar has been laid in the past year.

6. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

i blame the weather on jaywayne.
    but that's mostly a shoot the messenger type of thing

7. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

VICE's take on climate change and rising waters. Scaaaaary

[YOUTUBE]EztdF1OzO_s[/YOUTUBE]

8. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

My hot tub has held steady at 102 for 25 years. Global warming my ass.

9. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Climate patterns are changing... it's not rocket science guys!
    Chem trails from planes, HAARP and shit like that is retarded... the only REAL chem trails are the ones that come out of chimneys and are called pollution... that's what's fucking this planet.

#9 Mambo9, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  10. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

The Atlantic Conveyor Belt is going to become a "hot" topic in the next few years.

11. typeOnegative13NY

i agree that pollution is a huge problem,but chemtrails have beed admitted to.

12. Br4d

Who has admitted to chemtrails?

I gotta say that no agency of the US government would be doing something like this without it becoming a major topic of conversation beforehand, officially.

It's possible that there's a private initiative running, in which case I wish those guys luck when it comes out, they're going to need it.

13. typeOnegative13NY

Abyz posted a vid somewhere about it. It has someone official admitting it,and also a weather man x military talking about it and some others i can't remember. I don't look for official government admittance,i would rather hear it from whistle blowers. If the Gov came out and admitted it,i would doubt it existed,thats about how much i trust their "truth". To thinkt here are no private programs within the Gov would be extremely naive. You can probably thank that for the 65,000,000,000 herion industry and our involvemnet in Afghansistan among many other piles of bullshit

#13 typeOnegative13NY, Jun 15, 2013
  14. Br4d

There's just no way it's an official project.

The US government doesn't do stuff like this in secret. Somebody in Congress would blow the whistle and blow it big time. I don't know if they'd be lefty or righty or right in the middle but you can't have this kind of thing happening with 535 Congressmen kept in the dark and quiet.

It's a nice conspiracy theory but that's all it is.

The NSA thing was broken two years ago by a mixture of pols on both sides of the spectrum. They came right out and told us we'd be upset if we knew the truth.

If it came out that anybody was messing with the atmospheric composition like that in secret the lid would blow right off about a half dozen related issues. The right won't even admit global warming is happening, can you imagine what the collective response would be too "we're dicking with chemtrails to fix global warming?"

BTW, if it does come out that the US government was doing this for this reason then I'm in the "we need to blow everything up and start over" camp because that would tell me that representative government has broken down completely and we need to rework it to again be a government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Even if you think global warming is much worse than the official line, and I'm in that camp too, you absolutely have to have a public debate about extreme measures taken to resolve things and probably an election that focuses on the issue. I'd rather have the world going to hell in a handbasket with open debate than things being fixed behind the scenes with no debate. Because we have no idea what the fixes will do and there's no guarantee they don't make things worse. People need to be involved in this because their grandkids are going to be living with the consequences in ways that we cannot even imagine right now.

#14 Br4d, Jun 15, 2013
  15. Barcs

Barcs Banned

Haarp does exist, and it's pretty difficult to deny that they have the capability to manipulate weather. They've had it for a long time. Are they creating super storms and crazy weather patterns? I doubt it, but I wouldn't put it past a corrupt government to exploit if needed. It does kind of make you wonder. We've been at odds with the middle east for a very long time. Is it coincidence that everything is so dry and barren and it almost never rains?

Global warming / climate change is based on legitimate science, but it's also greatly effected by natural factors as well. Many people don't realize this but we are in an ice age right now (based on Antarctic glaciation). During ice ages the temperature of the earth bounces back and forth from warm to cold. The cold periods are known as glacial periods. Our last glacial period ended around 10,000-12,000 years ago. It is very likely that we will go back to a glacial period at some point in the next 10-20,000 years. So global warming is kind of relative to how far back you go. Go back 2.5 million years and the average temperature is 30 degrees higher than it is today. Go back 12,000 year and it's a lot cooler than today. Go back 7000-8000 years and there is mini warming period, followed by cooling. Go back 5,000 years give or take and we are indeed warming since then. It's really all relative, although it is scientific truth that high CO2 content CAN raise the temperature, so reducing pollution and all that is a good thing overall. The only thing is the sun is getting hotter and will continue to do so over the next billion years, so warming is indeed inevitable, plus the antarctic glaciation will melt at some point taking us officially out of the ice age again and into a much hotter planet, where the prime places to live will be far from the equator.

#15 Barcs, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
  16. Br4d

Are you suggesting that haarp has a time travel device?

Things have been very dry in the Middle East for about 5,500 years at this point. The Sahara in North Africa was much wetter than it is today 8,000 years ago.

Plesiosaurs swam hundreds of feet above what are now the salt flats in Utah a hundred million years ago.

Haarp would have had to be *very* chronologically active to have effected any of those events.

Climate changes over time. The scary thing about global warming is that so much is happening so quickly and so many people are around to get caught in the switches.

The human population 23 thousand years ago in the last really big switchover is believed to have been in the vicinity of 1 million. Today about 7700 times that number of people exist.

17. deathstar

deathstar Well-Known Member

Game 5 tonight!

18. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Beforehand? Like.....PRISM?

19. Br4d

PRISM was discussed with Congress beforehand.

Merkley and Paul were talking about it two years ago although not in specifics. Other civil liberties/libertarian groups knew that this was going on they just did not know the specifics because it was an official secret that the people blowing the whistle to them could not specifically divulge.

If the US government was blowing a trail of chemicals behind jets with the intent of dicking with the atmospheric composition to combat global warming the topic would have come up from somewhere in the representative arena by now.

It's very possible that some private group is doing something of this nature and as I said before, good luck to them when it comes out if that's the case.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

What's the incentive for the government to warm the planet? Money and power grow during periods of stability. Instability creates unpredictability something that most power structures avoid at all costs.