THE NEW!!.......Dynasty

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ViLmAfAn5128, Mar 5, 2006.

1. ViLmAfAn5128

ViLmAfAn5128 Banned

Im in franchise mode, and i just won 5 straight Super Bowls, with the New York Jets, I drafted a QB 6 years ago by the name of Jermaine Haggans, 6'5" 234 pounds, from North Carolina, his first year had 23 TDs 19 INTs, 2314 yards, and was sacked the least of any rookie, he came out 84 overall, now hes 98, his speed is 85, 90 throw power, 95 throw accuracy, the 5 years combined he has, 150 touchdowns, 50 INTs, 1439 yards, this guy is CRAZY!!!!!, I just WISH that this was true......all of us here wish this was true.

ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY STORIES?

2. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Once.... long ago....

Madden 2004

I needed to get rid of Meshawn Johnson. I traded him to the Raiders for Porter and this rookie- Sylvester Tubbs. Or S.Tubbs as I often saw it. I knew then, I had him.

Within 2 years he was immortalized. 99 speed (on his own), 99 awr, 99 hands, 99 everything (for a WR). He was the next generation moss. Stronger, faster, better.

Later came when he turned 32 and was making 10 mill a year while his numbers kept falling significantly every year- apperently Madden doesnt take nicely to age. I was just begging he'd retire. Eventually I had to restructe him and cut him. Who would retire when set up to make 12 mill?

3. DonnieIsTheKing

DonnieIsTheKing Active Member

In 2004 I won 2 straight super bowls on the arms of Patrick Ramsey and his best 2 receivers were Jon and Tim Carter while I had Coles catching 15 passes a season (fantasy draft). In the first year Jon Carter had like 2000 yards with 20 tds and then in the 2nd he had 700 and 5 while Tim had 1500 and 10. Anthony Thomas also had about 1500 yards each season and there were 8 pro bowlers on my offense each year (Ramsey, A-Train, all 5 lineman, Jon C. first year and Tim C. 2nd), and then a few on defense each year.

Oh the possibilities...

4. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

i won three 3 in super bowls with the jets in madden 05. Vilma had broken the sack record each year averaging 8 sacks a game