The NEW Drunk Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by The Predator, Sep 21, 2007.

1. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

Sooooo, I searched for "drunk thread" and couldn't find the old one. WTF is up with tthat?????

Anyways, I', pretty trashed right now. Apparently one of my roommates had told a couple people to ome over n play beer pong after class, and then they told two people, and they told two people, etc, etc.

Well it ends up I'm sitting on my computer in gym shorts and a t-shirt and like 19 people come strollin (they have like a 6pack each) lookin for a party. By the time I get to the livign room, 12 of my beers are gone, so i take the reast out of the fridge and bring them in my room.

Anyways, more people show up, fortunately they have enough liquore with them. I got trashed, given abotu 15 beers of mine ended up gone and a 1/2 handle of rum.

Anyway, to ge tto the controversial part of the post, last week we had a party, and a couple of the college's cheerleaders came over (ones goin out wit my roommate). So they notice that I'm a big guy and ask If i could go outside and try tossin them up in the air or w/e. I say, "why the hell not?". Anyways, apparently I'm really good at it, and they won't stop buggin me about goin out for the team.

I'm really against it. I have no rythm. They say, "O, you dont have to dance or anything, all you hav eto do is go out and throw us/lift us up". Which is pretty sweet, since I get to feel all the sweet little asses I want all day.

Anyways, they do the same shit tonight, and they actually teach me how to ligt them into a "chair" which basically consists of me grabbin their asses and lifting them up....(awesome).

And I finally realize, "yea, im good at this shit, and i get to feel up hot chicks, and the hot chicks are actually not bitches"........basically, "OMG I want to rail one of these hot chicks"

So anyways, I don't know what I'm typing. But how gay of me would it be to go out for the cheerleading team?????

Damn that post was long and not thought out. But damn cheerleaders are hot

2. SydneyDon

SydneyDon 2008/2009 TGG The Green Card "International Poster

That was an entertaining read Predator. Yes, it is a bit of a conundrum.
    The only way you escape being labelled gay in this situation is to get yourself some cheerleader ass. No good just feeling them all day and accidental digit slips in that situation may be not welcomed unless you have put in some ground work with the girl above your head.

It's a bit like the guy in American Pie who joins the choir to tune the cute chick. I say go for it, but make them beg a bit more

3. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

You want to be a cheerleader.

And you're asking how gay that sounds?

Ummm, it's not talk like a pirate day anymore, but, ARRRRR, BUTTSECHS!

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

SydneyDon has the right idea, but you probably don't have to join the squad to get the ass. In all likelyhood one of them wants to bang you already. My recommendation is to a) keep them begging as SD suggests, and b) keep this party trick going, but get more friendly with them while doing it.

Please don't be the guy on the cheer leading squad. Don't do it!

5. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Wait, weren't you one of the crocs homophobes? Now you're thinking about joining the cheerleading squad:lol: :lol: priceless.:lol:

6. Coach K

Coach K New Member

like they said keep em asking for more but dont join. just use it as an excuse to hang out with them more and get smashed.

then smash em.

youve been given your mission and godspeed. pound them hard my friend.

7. Canadian

Canadian New Member

Unless you want to be like jetsrule, don't join the cheerleading squad:wink:

8. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Anyone ever heard of Craigs Fest in Baltimore? I am going over there Saturday.. 30 dollar cover and you can drink all you want from 12 PM - 9 PM.. should be a good time

9. The Predator

Sooooo.......wow.......don't exactly remember typing all that :lol:

Anyways, I think most of you guys are right. I'm just going to keep pretending like I might actually go out for this shit, just to keep their interest untill I can get "closer" to a few of them.

10. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

to quote one of the most common lines in threads like this...

"this thread is useless without pics"

11. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Liar!

Good point. :beer:

12. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Some of us are going to have to live vicariously thru you. So, you will need to update us on your progress to landing one of these chicks!

13. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

We have a cheerleading team?

14. The Predator

No, I'm not lying. I remember making this thread, I just don't recall going off into such a little side piece on the whole cheerleading thing.

Yea, there's only like 12 of them. A couple are really hot, most are "doable", and there's the obligatory one or two fatties/uglies.

I think they only do the basketball games, since that's like the only sport our school has.

15. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

So you don't remember writing perhaps the gayest post of the season?

Do you also not remember why you woke up naked, with a funny taste in your mouth, and it hurt to sit? :eek:hmy:

16. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

You just don't wanna be looked at as a varsity athlete wannabe.

17. Wolfe Tone

Wolfe Tone New Member

I am pinned, its Friday, I just finsihed my work for school this week, wife and kids are in bed so I figured i would have a pint and watch some of The Departed, well I never made it down the stairs to the entertainemnt room, and I just tarted listening to some Van Morrison, Genesis, Noel Gallgher, not liam theough he is a c&^t. Kind of depressing shit a bit anyway but it is still good, I am pumped for the game tommrow, hot dog bar as usual with my son, not sure why i'm down, just was a long week I guess, cheers all

18. WhiteShoeWillis

so did you nail any of these cheerleaders yet or what?

19. WhiteShoeWillis