TGG Madden 08 360 league?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Pride, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Heres the deal. If we get enough TGG'ers then mayebe we can start something. Madden 08 doesnt have leagues but I would love to be a commish of a league type setup where we keep records, stats, standings, divisions, playoff system etc. After each game teams record stats most importantly the score. We have it setup so games can be played at convenient times. We can do a random draw for teams or first come first serve. I just wanna gauge the interest because I think this would be a sick thing to do. Plus I think EA lets u upload pics from games so we could do somehting cool with that. Let me know:up:

2. rillo

rillo New Member

I'm down....just waiting for my xbox to comeback from the repair center

3. Pride

Pride New Member

cool. I also forgot that last year EA had a gamecenter feature where they record stats for games so that will be covered

4. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

lol. ah how many times have i heard the 360 go in for repair. Three rings of death! PS3 FTW

5. johny lucas

johny lucas New Member

yeah count me in

6. Pride

Pride New Member

Madden is 2 weeks away, we wouldnt start immediately so some could get a feel for the game. I think this could be really cool and would get its own sticky. We could post vids, pics, from each game endless possibilites (thank you easportworld). Lets get some more people :)

7. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

hey buddy umm have you ever run a lg before? or been in one? you need to get apart of simsportsnet.com or leaguedaddy.com im 95% sure madden is not going to have online leagues. the subscriptions range in price. SSN will upload all your stats to the site while leaguedaddy you type all the stats in manually. its alot of work ive been aleast 10 in the 07 season and i ran 1. its very diffiult to maintain and find players that are interested and will play week to week.

8. Pride

Pride New Member

Thank, I had no clue since I never ran a league. I no madden doesnt have leagues. I just planned o using the gamecast feature to get the stats off online

9. Drew

Drew Active Member

I'll probably join it as long as Madden doesn't suck this year.

10. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

ive never heard of this game cast feature can you enlighten me.

11. TheNatureBoy

TheNatureBoy New Member

I'll join also.

12. Pride

Pride New Member

It was in last years game. Its pretty much a stat tracker online which tracks the scores and stats of your online played games. You can get it off madden07.com for last year, im just guessing it will be on madden08.com for this year

13. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

you cant use that for lg games. Maybe im not understanding what your trying to do. Are you actually going to make a franchise file and spawn the games into your locker for everyone or your just gonna say you play you and you play you

14. Pride

Pride New Member

I think its basically gonna be a thing where we have it setup in a thread on TGG w/ a thread which holds stats schedules records etc.. Its still in the early development stages:) . I wanted to take some suggestions on a number of issues I thought of. Drew said it best, if thjis game sucks then we have nothing to worry about

15. Drew

Drew Active Member

By the way, I'm definitely in now.

16. rillo

rillo New Member

i'm getting it tomorrow when i get off from work....how are we gonna set this up?

17. Pride

Pride New Member

First I wanted to have a consensus on a couple things such as how teams will be picked, how long is the season etc. Once everyone picks up the game and decides whether there still in or not I guess we could vote on league settings

#17 Pride, Aug 13, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  18. Pride

Pride New Member

Glad to see you like it so much. I dont know if you started a Jets chise but I started one and got just dominated by the Pats, it was a joke

19. Duk Dodgers

Duk Dodgers Active Member

How many people do we need for this? It should be fun, so I'm in.

20. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

It would be interesting to actually play out a full season. Have some sort of random drawing for 32 different teams, and have each team play their respective schedule.

Possible? Probably not. But it would definately be pretty damn awesome.