Tebow gets the Brady Quinn treatment!!! Karma for an injustice.

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Diddy, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Brady Quinn was the number 2 behind Orton last year and was passed over by the number 3, Tim Tebow. Now Tebow is getting passed over for the number 3 guy, Greg McElroy. Karma a bitch

2. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Yes, it certainly hurt the Broncos last year?

3. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Brady Quinn could have won those games.

4. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Yeah because Tebow has generated so much bad karma constantly helping crippled kids overseas and at home , donating his signing bonus to build hospitals, working with disabled veterans...sure LOL...

5. PayDirt

PayDirt New Member

This thread is just to cause a stir. And is unbelievably speculative to say a guy who has struggled his whole career could have turned that Denver team around as well.

6. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

he hasnt won any easy games this year.

7. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Im saying you earn your job, it's not given to you. You earn it on the practice field in training camp and Tebow didn't do it.

8. Bannon

Bannon New Member

Tebow was listed as the #2 last year. They both were.

9. JFjets

JFjets New Member

lol, yeah he's lighting it on fire in KC, isn't he? Just like he's done everywhere else he's played in the NFL....

:rolleyes:

10. vanpelt4prez

vanpelt4prez New Member

Brady Quinn 95 Comp 159 Att 930 yards (5.8 per attempt) 2 Td's 6 Ints. Nice season there.

I couldn't believe Bronco fans thought he would be an upgrade to Tebow.

Quinn is not as good as Sanchez.

11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Many in the Organization view Quinn as the 2. The Broncos didn't want to enrage Tebow nation.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

You really do not know what you are talking about man (as usual) .

Tebow was a former #1 draft pick who had played well in the previous 3 games to end the previous year, that's why he was listed at #2

13. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Nahhh, most of us knew the QB of the future wasn't on the roster. Glad the front office saw reason and ditched all 3 of them.

I was actually rooting for a switch to Tebow early on when it became obvious Orton quit out there. There was no way in hell the Broncos were going to move on at QB WITHOUT getting a decent look at him. They invested far to much in getting him to just simply move on without giving him some starts.

Liked what I saw at the last stretches of games, but hated him in the first 55 minutes. Didn't really seem to get better as the season went along. Oh well. I think the Broncos are doing alright now with all 3 "playing" (so to speak) elsewhere.

In Quinn's defense though, it's not as if the team he plays for is stacked full of world beaters.

14. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

This tell us Tebow will be gone during the offseason. Thank u and take ur damn cult with u.

15. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

Great news bud. Shouldn't you be in the main section discussing your new QB? why worry about someone that is 3rd string?

16. Concerned_Citizen

Concerned_Citizen New Member

Yes and no. Near the beginning of last year, Orton took a huge hit against Tennessee, and it was Quinn who was seen warming up on the sidelines, not Tebow. It never came to pass since Orton came out for the next drive. Later that year, another "anonymous source" said Quinn was the true # 2 until Orton was benched.

I'm thinking had that charger game been on the road, and not in a stadium full of angry fans chanting Tebow's name... (which Fox denies hearing... ... ...my ass!!!) ...it might very well have been Quinn finishing that game and then a decision as time went on.

Tebow was moved to "shared" number 2 because he was actually useful in many other areas on the field. This is why McDaniels had him at #2 as well so they could use him in wildcat packages. There was this stupid rule about playing a #3 and not being able to go back to your #1 if you used your "emergency" QB. Dumb rule, glad they did away with it.

He wasn't particularly impressive in those first 3 games. He was about what I expected at the time... a really really raw young QB in development. Caught a few defenders asleep at the wheel with his running ability, but scared nobody with his passing.

I DO agree we would have seen Tebow at some point starting last year though, for reasons mentioned in my last post. He was simply going to have to be put out there at some point before a decision would be made on the direction this team was going to go at QB.

17. vanpelt4prez

vanpelt4prez New Member

KC is not good. Yes it's tough for Quinn. He's just not good though.

He's a terrible QB.

It's not like Tebow played with a stack full of world beaters. Worst team in the NFL the previous 24 games.

18. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

I agree with some of your post but He played really well against Houston and keep blaming everything else for his success (now its sleeping defenders (sigh) whatever man...

He did great things for the Denver Broncos and will forever be etched in Broncos lore. Instead of being happy about that after he was traded you chose to antagonize and troll his fans at another team's website.

Its too bad he did not get a chance here but I'll keep hoping he does one day.

You and I have hit rock bottom together if we are debating Orton, Quinn and Tebow LOL.

19. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Shouldn't u be on a Cowboys board worried about them getting in playoffs? Or are u in love with Tebow so much u can't think straight not going to see him play this Sunday?

20. PayDirt

PayDirt New Member

Good post CowboysFan. I'm confused why Broncos fans are on a Tebow sub-forum harassing people that are passionate about the person who's subforum was created.

Broncos fans should be completely grateful. If it wasn't for Tebow, Manning may never have seen the potential that Denver had. Additionally, that was a FUN season to watch.