Tebow fans: What's worse?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by Jetsetter34, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Jetsetter34

Jetsetter34 New Member

1. Denver wining 8 in a row with the same team with an average margin of around 13pts - with the exact same team tebow had? And being ranked 4 in yards per game and 2nd in scoring with a 36 year old qb that missed a year and has his neck stapled to his face?

2. McElroy being the only qb on the Jets besides Sanchez to get a significant playing time?

3. RG3 / Luck / Wilson - all being better than Tebow even though they are rookies, didnt win a national championship, play in the SEC or win the Heisman (luck and wilson only)?

4. Tebow continuing to ride pine behind the 32 rated qb?

5. Denver having the number 6 and 11 ranked WR in the league even though neither one could catch a ball last year leading to Tebow's shitty 46% completion percentage.

6. Manning not failing like you guys wished for?

2. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

7. Denver's D playing good this season when supposedly Tebow caused the D to play better last year.

3. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

Tebots are just waiting for the inevitable, the Manning Playoff Choke. Then I bet you there will be an anonymous source saying the Tebow believed that he could have taken that Broncos team to the Super Bowl.

4. TTTTebowAndTheJets

You all are so affected. I'm only pissed Tebow may not get a chance to prove you haters wrong. I've always loved manning... Had no beef with him replacing Tim. Of course they're better offensively......the dudes a first ballot hall of famer!! Am I supposed to feel bad that he's a better quarterback than Tebow? No shit!!!

It is unfortunate Tim hurt his ribs and didn't get the opportunity Greg got...but that's just bad luck. I don't buy into the whole conspiracy thing of him not being hurt or Rex only putting in Greg because Tebow was inactive. You can believe it if you want, I choose to believe the simplist solution is usually the correct one.

5. NotSatoshiNakamoto

It has nothing to do with being "affected". It has to do with throwing all the dumb fuck, obviously wrong, obviously arguments only a teboi or a mother could make back in your faces when they are obviously now proven to be as terrible arguments as Tebow is a QB. You guys go around being obnoxious making ridiculous pro-tebow arguments and expect everyone to just forget about it?

Shockingly you try to deflect to some queer shit like we're so "affected". Yea, we're all really affected by how fucking stupid the Teboi arguments were and continue to be.

6. JFjets

JFjets New Member

lol, you start out your post with a big, fat lie. The remainder isn't worth responding to after that.

7. TTTTebowAndTheJets

You are probably the most disrespectful mod I've ever seen. So full of hate and anger! What the hell is your problem dude? Basically calling me a dumb fuck and a queer? Seriously? Your a mod?

#7 TTTTebowAndTheJets, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  8. NotSatoshiNakamoto

Here's what you don't understand. I'm attacking the posts/arguments, not the poster. I didn't call you a dumb fuck or a queer, I'll keep to myself whether I believe you are either of those. For all I know you never even made the arguments the OP is mocking.

9. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

If only Tebow had gotten that chance to prove the haters(realists) wrong...

Oh wait he did! But he is just so shitty in practice he can't beat out the great Mark Sanchez or even give the coaches enough confidence that he can play in relief

10. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I'm not calling you a crappy mod, I'm calling your moderation crappy....

Is there really a difference? It's insulting either way and rather uncalled for. You guys get on us, but we remain in the Tebow concentration camp you set up for us and most of us post respectfully, engaging in debate with those who disagree... But just look at the hate, smearing, foul language and insults thrown about in this thread alone and who are the posters doing it? Not fans of Tebow... But the haters who are far more passionate about hating him than we are as supporters.

11. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

How about this,

His following will be gone and they will all be on Johnny Manziel bandwagon. Apprishiate that!!!!!

#11 Diddy, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  12. NotSatoshiNakamoto

OK so as per usual with you guys you go right to attacking the moderation instead of attacking the posts. Probably because you don't have many good arguments.

Again, you're more then welcome to tell me my posts are fucking stupid, and why. When you start questioning why I'm a mod and what not, you're now breaking rules. So this is your first and last warning.

Tebow blows and so do most arguments attempting to defend his honor.

13. Diddy

Diddy Active Member

You haven't seen some of the hard core zealots. It gets to borderline creepy.

14. TTTTebowAndTheJets

I'll start by saying I'm not bringing the fact that your a moderator into the discussion anymore... i'm talking to you as a poster... I'm not "attacking" anything... are you serious? I'm just defending a post by you which was insulting and full of hateful verbiage that was totally uncalled for. This thread was created to try and piss off and rile up fans of Tebow and I gave my argument how though i didn't disagree with the facts, that for me personally I'm not upset. Then YOU go on to to call posts from myself and others who DARE defend Tebow against your hate as "dumb fuck" then specifically called my post saying how I'm not pissed as "queer shit"? Do you even listen to yourself? You're not even worth arguing with because you're so full of anger towards someone who's done nothing to you. I was hoping that the Jets would be successful and that Tebow would contribute... but neither has happened this year and its people like you that make me kinda glad. I hope we both get what we want and Tebow is off the team next year. Just so we'll never have to deal with each other again. Because not only do we not see eye to eye on Tebow, but we obviously don't agree on how to appropriately interact with other people either.

And with that I wish you a good evening sir.

15. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

^lolz bro do you really think any other fanbase is going to be more kind and accepting to groupies that are only around for the duration of Tebow's stint on that team?

Get real. The majority of people are going to think you are a weirdo. If I knew anybody like this in real life I literally would not be able to stop myself from laughing every time I saw them.

16. TTTTebowAndTheJets

Is me being a fan of a player I knew personally and worked with in college who has done some pretty remarkable things even as a pro and who is a model citizen any more creepy than you, a guy who is a fan of a rival team coming over to another teams forum and spending 99% of your posts on bashing the guy? I'm a die hard Ravens fan and spend just as much time on my teams forum. I see nothing wrong with being a fan of an individual player as well. I'm a fan... but thats weird... you're a hater.... but thats normal? got it :up:

17. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

How dare u speak the truth about him. He a great mod around here just ask him if u don't believe me.

18. hutch2426

hutch2426 New Member

Ill go option 10? People attack some dude because they are tired of attacking their starting QB and need something to make their lives worth living? Yeah I'll go with that... What is the point of this thread? Does it matter what Denver is doing? They got a HOFer they should be happy....man some of you folks are pretty miserable and sad, but hilarious to watch you try and make yourselves feel better.

19. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I'll go with option 11? People are getting tired of always hearing about a backup.

20. BeastBeach

BeastBeach Banned

I'm a fan of individual players as well. Yet I don't post on their teams message board and pretend to be a fan of that team because of one player

And I definitely wouldn't cry and complain if that team decided it was in their best interests to not play said player.