sports international football camp - north jersey

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by alleycat9, Apr 15, 2014.

1. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

has anyone sent their kids to this camp? my little guy is 7 and is too young for all of the full contact camps, they all start at 8. he has been playing football for 2 years now and i am looking for a football camp to send him to this summer.

so i am interested in whether it was worth the money and whether your kids learned anything from it. even if you have had a friend who had a kid that went and felt one way or another that will be more information than i have at this point.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hi alleycat

I am also looking for a similar camp and my boys will be 8 this summer. Maybe you should ask a mod to carry this thread to BS Forum for more visibility?

3. alleycat9

i thought i posted it there. i think they may have moved it here. which makes sense. yeah i am not going to get a ton of people seeing it in this forum. oh well.

there are ALOT of camps for 8 year olds and up. from single day camps to 3 week overnight camps for 12k. its amazing what is out there these days. this is the only one i have found in the tristate area that will let my 7 year old participate. in your searches if you come across anything 7 and up let me know and ill keep you posted if i see anything for 8s and up.

4. alleycat9

im going to end up reposting this in the bs section. there is nobody looking in this forum and its a waste of space to put posts in here from the bs section. the whole point of bs is that its stuff like this, this really has nothing to do with the jets experience, but it has everything to do with off topic.