So this guy tells me that when we lost Jenks the season was over

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaftGreen, Jan 24, 2011.

1. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Asshole in a bar last night tells me that when we lost Jenkins the entire season was over. I asked him if he knew who his replacement was at NT? He had no idea. I then explained to him that Pouha had an almost all pro season and couldn't have had a better season for a backup. That's 2 solid seasons in a row by Pouha so props to him!

So long story short this guy told me he never heard of Sione Pouha, yet claims you will never meet a bigger Jets fan than him.

If assholes could fly sports bars would be an airport.

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

3. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Add this to the "I have a stupid thought that requires its own thread" pile...

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Did you ask him if he knew Mangini wasn't the coach anymore?

5. concussion80

concussion80 New Member

There's many, many fake Jet fans out there. Last night, when Steelers went up 17-0, 25 yr old kid in Revis shirt starts clapping with stupid shit eating grin on his face. I told him to take off the jersey and that he was a phoney ass Jet fan. He didn't say shit back to me, nor did his tough guy friends.

6. BiG CHoPz

BiG CHoPz Member

There's a lot of people like this. They only know the big names, watch playoff games, and then claim to know what the team needs to do to succeed. I let them rant I say "oh that's cool" and move on. Not worth the time really.