Section 121 Row 10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dude, Nov 21, 2010.

1. The Dude

The Dude New Member

I was one of the 50% of fans that stayed until the end of the game and was rewarded handsomely by Santonio making the game winning catch in front of me!! You may be able to see me jumping up and down behind the guy wearing the Jets plane on his head. Come on guys, let's have a better showing next time!! Our team needs us!

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I salute you, Mr.Diehard fan.

:beer:

3. Jetfan76

Jetfan76 Well-Known Member

Dont understand why so many fans still give up early after the previous 2 weeks.We were only down by a score anything can happen.

4. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

We love you.

In a mildly gay way

5. CurbYourEnthusiasm

CurbYourEnthusiasm Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe all the fans who left the game, especially how the Jets won their past two games. I stayed not only because I am a true fan, but it was just the rational thing to do. The Texans started the drive after the INT at the 10, which means they couldn't pick up the 1st down, and even if they scored a TD we'd get the ball back at worst down by 1 possession. Lot of Jet fans are just plain dumb.

O, and beating the traffic is the worst excuse in the history of excuses. I left after the game and got out of the stadium area in 5 minutes. There was ZERO traffic. Kudos to the Jets staff for handling the coming and going of the game smoothly.

6. colleen74

colleen74 Member

I was shocked at how empty the stands were. Win or lose, if I drop $$$$ to go to a game, I am getting every second I can in the stadium. The "beating the traffic" excuse is retarded. What are to beating the traffic to get to on a Sunday evening? Andy Rooney's eyebrows?

7. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

Maybe it was easy to get out because everyone else had already left? (Not that I'm supporting people leaving.)

8. Jetcentric28

Jetcentric28 New Member

Not that it's a justifiable excuse, but getting out of that stadium every week is a nightmare. You can understand why people want to get a jump on the traffic.

9. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

Does it help to get a jump on traffic if you leave when a 1/3+ of the stadium leaves? Honestly idk I have never been to a home Jets game.