Season Ticket Holders...I Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by Double Zero, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

Hey guys. I'm trying to find 2 tickets to either the Dolphins @ Jets (9/23) or Redskins @ Jets (11/4). I'm trying to avoid using StubHub/brokers/scalpers/any season ticket holder who wants to profit off selling their tickets. I was wondering if anyone had any lower level (had a horrible time sitting in the 300s a couple of years back- too far away) tickets they would be willing to sell.

I know members of the wait list and season ticket holders are given access to the online Jets site and they have the chance to buy unused tickets. If no one has any decent tickets, would any season ticket holder be willing to explore the Jets online site and search for unused tickets on my behalf? If there are good tickets there, could we work out an arrangement to purchase tickets on my behalf?

If anyone would be willing to help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

2. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

I would rather sit in the upper level than almost anywhere in the lower, except for inside the front 15 rows.

Mezzanine is of course my favorite.

3. Double Zero

Double Zero Member

The 100s and 200 levels are preferred. If I was a season ticket holder and my seats were in the 300s, I'd go and wouldn't complain. But if I only make it to a Jets game once every few years I'd kinda like to see the action from a little bit closer/better view.

But if anyone can help, I'd truly appreciate it.

#3 Double Zero, Jun 24, 2007
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2007