Scott Chandler AMA

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Nov 2, 2011.

1. ........

........ Trolls

2. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

[–]RedHundred 41 points 10 hours ago
    How do you football

[–]The_John_Madden
    Well so football is a game that you play with a football, and its a good thing they invented the football because-because without the football we woulden't have football. So BOOM! you get a football. Then if you get 22 people and take half of them and say "ok now listen here, you're gonna be a team and you need to play football against those other guys IMEANYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN HEH HEH" and-and so If you're smart then your gonna pick the team that has Brett Favre on it to win. I mean if I could have 11 Brett Favres on a team I would but HEH HEH ya know. So you got 11 Brett Favres players on one side POW ya got some other guys on the other side and BOOM ya got yourself a ball game, and that the-the-thats what thats really all about...

[–]aceoftrachs 11 points 9 hours ago
    Coach Madden, if Brett Favre was on a plane would you overcome your fear of flying and get him off?

[–]The_John_Madden 24 points 9 hours ago
    I tell you what, thats a good question right there. You gotta have a good twist if you're gonna ask a question, and aceoftrachs really delivers. The truth is the scariest moments of my life were when Brett has been flying. To answer your question I would get on a plane to save brett, but-but I would really only attempt that if it was on the ground. Trying to get someone off a plane while its flying, well thats a bit futile IMEANYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN HEH HEH

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Scott Chandler loves Jesus and hot wings.

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

fyp...............