Schottys head for Christmas

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RapZiLLa54, Dec 7, 2010.

1. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

As a young Jets fan (24) I've never really been embarrassed until this season because frankly I knew our teams we're either not so great or it was SOJ.

I'm a firm believer that SOJ is dead but twice this season we have been absolutely embarrassed and with the talent we have its completely on the coaching staff.

We go up against the Packers and lay up an egg. Yeah Cotchery had a bad game but we were facing the 25th worst run defense and yet passed all game when we were never down more than 3 points.

We go up against the worst defense in almost every category and put up 3 fucking points??? Are you kidding me?? The first quarter we take no shots downfield, no real attempt at a vertical passing game but instead now we're running the ball???? So let me get this straight lets attack NOT the weakness but the strength of the D???

I'm sick of it, absolutely fucking sick of it and I want Schotty out this week. I've been saying it since Holmes has come back that Schotty doesn't know how to use this roster and if this years body of work vs good teams isn't enough evidence I don't know what is.

Ravens=3 points
    Vikings= 5 fgs
    Packers after a bye missing several starters= 0 points
    Then
    Beating Denver, Detroit, Cleveland and Houston by a combined 16 points.

I think by now the arguement is no longer brainless and the writing is on the wall. All I want for Christmas is a new OC:beer: