Schedule out !

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JUNJOBX2199, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUNJOBX2199

JUNJOBX2199 New Member

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or if it's posted already.
    The new schedule is out and its stacked just the way I thought it would be.

sept 9th New england A monster of a challenge right off the bat.
    sept 16th at Baltimore 2nd game in and another good team.
    sept 30th Miami Good time to get the phin in the meadowlands
    oct 7th at New York Giants I would really like to win this one ,Ill be in New york for this game.
    oct 14th Philidelphia Looks like we will have a good measuring stick of this team by this point.
    oct 21st at Cincinnati Another good team
    oct 28th Buffalo Division Game always important
    nov 4th Washington I hate this team and I really would like to detroy them.
    nov 11th Bye After all those Good teams we will probally need a rest at this point.
    nov 18th Pittsburg What is the strength of schedule ,because this seems like alot of tough opponents
    nov 22nd at Dallas Wow turkey day football ,I was tired of seeing suck ass detroit every year anyway!
    dec 2nd at Miami By now they should be out of contention and we can roll over them. Sweep anyone.
    dec 9th Clevland Oh boy regardless of their record I foresee an ass whippin for the browns (payback)
    dec 16th at New england I hope we go out and sweep the Pats this year !
    dec 23rd at Tennesse Vince young will be very comfortable by this point!
    dec 30th Burn Herm Burn.

This schedule seems real tough to me. I do like the way our Home games fall . It adds a litlle momentum to the Jets . I knew it wasnt going to be easy ,but wow they put a heck of a schedule for us!!

2. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

thanks for this breaking news that already has its own thread right on the 1st page.

3. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

Welcome too yesterday! Yea it's a tough schedule, one of the toughest in the league actually. The whole AFC east has the hardest schedules of any conference this year. Raiders and Bills have it the worst, while somehow the Bears managed to get the second easiest schedule in the league.

With a schedule like this we should see how far we really have to go to be a contender. I like it.

4. MisterMoss

MisterMoss PRO-American

You can't be serious. Check the first page of the forum. Half of them are on the schedule! Use those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.