Say we fill our defensive and offensive line holes through FA

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Killeri9590, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Do we draft let's say a Dez Bryant, CJ Spiller, etc

Unless someone big like Cody drops I'd be more then willing to go after an offensive player in the draft. Spiller could be a Chris Johnson type back and someone like Bryant would be awesome to go along with Edwards, Cotch, etc

#1 Killeri9590, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

We need defensive players that can get at the quarterback... for all the exotic blitz packages and wizardry Rex has up his sleeve we don't really have many turnovers and sacks to show for it. Our depth is pretty shallow as far as D-Line goes

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Mark Ingram isn't in this draft class.

[/thread]

(PS: Stop making threads)

BAHAHAHAHA he edited Mark Ingram and the whole Jones-Drew comparison out of his post.

#3 Mr Electric, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

horrible idea.

Fuck the Redskins.

5. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind bringing in a RT but is there one on the market? Plus I'd guess he doesn't come cheap...

6. nev319

nev319 New Member

gholston projets is over..draft rex's guy...

7. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Why should we worry about how the G-men are goign to fill thier holes in FA? Should you not go to a fan site of thiers and post this?

8. 1EyeWalker

1EyeWalker New Member

As much as I know we need to focus on defense with our first two picks since its the strength of our team and we have holes and age issues on that side of the ball, it would be nice to add an explosive playmaker at wide receiver. It would also be a double bonus if this player could return kicks or punts. I would think that Tannbenbaum would be tempted to enter 2010 with a receiving corp of Braylon, Cotchery and a round 1 (Dez Bryant) or round 2 (Gilyard) player. Maybe this could be a possibility if Tanny signs a couple quality lineman (Seymour and Hampton) and someone at OLB who could get to the qb (Adalius). Probably unlikely that all 3 players could be acquired, but maybe its possible because theyre all getting up there in years.

9. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Or at least the NFL forum.

10. Attackett

Attackett Well-Known Member

Giants need defensive help desperately, they have one of the worst Ds in the league. They can't draft another WR in the first round after selecting two in last years draft. I do think they need a RB though as Jacobs is not the same player he once was, Spiller might be a good choice if he is still available for them.