Sat 1/20/07 East-west Shrine Game

Discussion in 'Draft' started by WW85, Jan 17, 2007.

1. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

This Saturday the East-West Shrine is being televised from Houston,Texas. This game showcases lesser known players and raises money for Children's hospitals. This game is more for the die hard.....draftniks and College football fans.

Some key players in the game........ Mkristo Bruce DE, Washington st..........I've been singing the praises of this player for a long time, he's a dominant force. I truly hope that Tangini takes a long look at this kid. If we don't address DE/OLB in Rd 1, which is a strong possiblity, I'd love to get Mkristo in later Rd 2. Don't be surprised if Mkristo is the "player of the game", I've heard he has been outstanding at practice in Houston. His stock is rising.

................................................ Dan Bazuin DE, CMU.....great player should have a nice NFL career, another player I wouldn't mind the Jets looking at. Should be solid 2nd rd selection.

................................................. Doug Free, OT N. Ill ............Very good OT, that was a man among boys, very quick and agile for a big man. Solid 3rd rd pick, might go sooner, but Free had a stress fracture in his foot this year and it slowed his play. Could turn out to be a surprise player in the NFL.

#1 WW85, Jan 17, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  2. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

Finally - some tips on non-first-rounders. Thanks - do you have jersey numbers on any of them? I could look it up, but I'm lazy.

3. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Here's a link for the Rosters: http://www.shrinegame.com/rosters.php

East

#93 Bazuin
    #63 Free

West

#94 Bruce

Some other decent players too....Bain is a good one out of Hampton.

4. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

yeah ill check out that game tomorrow and look for some hopefuls

5. Richiebsweet

Richiebsweet Active Member

What about MLB Desmond Bishop from Cal, this guy was everywhere. He will definitely go in the second or third round.