Sanchez handshake

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetLagInCa, Sep 22, 2009.

1. JetLagInCa

JetLagInCa Active Member

I was in Dallas for their Sunday night game so I just finished watching the Jets on my DVR.

I loved how Sanchez sought out BB and forced the handshake after the game. It appears this entire team wants to get under his skin.

2. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Mark Sanchez got his first taste of The Bill Belichick Patented Postgame Pattycake.

3. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

It seems like Sanchez is a good sport and a genuine guy. After Sanchez shook Bill's hand, Bill walked away immediately, without speaking to Mark or even looking at him really. I think Sanchez expected to talk to him for a little bit and looked very surprised when Bill just walked away without talking.

4. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I hope some crazy latino introduces Belichick to a prison shank.

5. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Sanchez looked a bit annoyed when Beli didn't even make eye contact with him. He looked like he said to himself, "Alright prick, whatever..." cause Sanchez did sought him out to show good sportsmanship.

What a prick. Whatever.

6. vilmatic

vilmatic Active Member

yeah, that was great. Sanchez had this look on his face like: what the hell was that?!

7. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

hahah, I love this post. I hope it's one of those ghetto prison shanks made from rolled-up paper and dried sperm.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'd rather Sanchez use that situation as fuel.... in his quest to bring down Belichick and his tainted legacy for the duration of his career.

Belichick should've hugged him. :wink:

9. Red Menace

Red Menace Well-Known Member

why does it have to be a latino? why can't it be a greedy Jew that steals his money? or a drunk Irish t-boning his car after running a red light? or a chauvinist Italian or...well you get the point.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you missed the point.....I was playing on the assumption that Belichick is racist towards Latinos....which is the reason why he avoided Sanchez like a case of SARS. :)

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

This sentence intrigues me. I've T-boned a buncha bitches in my lifetime, but I have yet to see a drunken Irishman t-boning a car...after...a red light.

12. matt robinson 17

matt robinson 17 Well-Known Member

No class, he wouldn't even look at the kid, what a dick...

13. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Damn I was there and didnt see it. I have been trying to find a video of it.

14. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Yeah, Sanchez stood there looking at Billy Boy as he abruptly turned and walked away. Sanchez was still looking at him walking away, like, "Hey, I can't believe you won't even have a brief conversation with me."

Whatever... that's BillyChick. He was probably fuming inside after we shut down his offense 4 times in a row at the end of teh game and refused to go into "prevent defense." For 4 times, Brady tried to get it in the EZ and 4 times we brought the house on him. BillyChick never expected that and Brady Boy couldn't get it done with all the pressure.

Too bad Bill....

15. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

What did u expect from Belichicken? He had his ass whooped by a rookie, his explosive offense was literally shut down by the Rex "OMG the Texans didn't prepare well enough" Ryan D, and he on top of that, Rexy didn't want to "kiss his rings".

16. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

It surprised me more that he didn't even LOOK in Sanchez direction when Sanchez looked to make eye contact with him. The kid really looked forward to telling him he played a good game. He even withdrew the smile, got serious, and Belichick didn't even ackno...ah, what's the use. I knew he was a prick, but I wish he would treat ppl with some respect. I can understand why he's pull that shit with Mangini, but what the hell did Sanchez ever do to him? He wasn't even one of the ppl that talked shit throughout the week.

I'm getting worked up over this all over again. Cause when I got home from the game, I watched it all over again. And I had to rewind that part about 4-5 times cause it pissed me off. I guess I should've known better.

/rant

17. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Belicheat is a SORE loser! when he beats Mangina he hugs him but when he loses he looks the other way.

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Fixed it for you.

19. jetzfan

jetzfan Member

He did the same thing with Rex Ryan the "limp wrist" handshake while looking down at the ground.

20. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

any video or pics of Mark and BB?