Ryan And Brady Have Something In Common

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Great American, Nov 30, 2010.

1. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

Ryan says he and Brady have looks, supermodel wives in common

By Chris Chase

Good looks aren't the only thing Rex Ryan and Tom Brady(notes) have in common. Because the spouse of the jocular New York Jets head coach appeared in the December issue of InStyle magazine, Ryan says he and Brady can both boast about having a supermodel for a wife.

Ryan made the jokey comparison at his weekly press conference Monday while clutching a copy of the magazine, opened to his wife's picture:

"I never realized how similar I am to Tom Brady. The obvious physical appearance would be the first thing. The fact that he's married to a super model [Gisele Bundchen]? Hello? Yes, I'm also married to a super model.

"I just happened to turn the page in InStyle magazine, page 329. I just realized that we're very similar in that way."

Michelle Ryan appeared in an advertisement for the NFL's line of women's apparel. She was modeling Jets gear, of course.

The couple has been married since 1987. Though Michelle she says she didn't know much about football when she met the then-assistant coach, she has since become a die-hard fan, partaking in superstitious gameday rituals to help her husband's team. Earlier this year she told the New York Post that she and Rex always watch a movie on Thursday nights and go to the same restaurant on Fridays and that she begins wearing green early in the weekend.

Rex's Jets will face-off against Brady's Patriots next week on Monday Night Football in one of the most anticipated games of the season. The teams are tied atop the AFC East with identical 9-2 records.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Ryan-says-he-and-Brady-have-looks-supermodel-wi?urn=nfl-290184

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Jets related post by TGA gets 1 star.

3. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl:

...and here. we. go...

4. The Great American

The Great American Well-Known Member

TGA posts - Pats-Hater shows up in three ... two ... one ...

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

somebody is in a generous mood this morning.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member