Rutgers Opening Day!

Discussion in 'NCAA' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Anyone else going? Today, kickoff at 7! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2. LockDown24

LockDown24 Active Member

21-0 already... If McFadden dissapoints (which could happen) I see no reason why Ray Rice doesn't get the Heisman

3. Mr Electric

Mr Electric Banned

Well, if Rutgers doesn't win the Big East, he shouldn't win the Heisman. Just because he plays better than McFadden, doesn't mean Brian Brohm or Pat White won't win it. It's looking like someone out of the Big East is going to win the Heisman this year - it just depends on who's team performs better.

4. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Rice had like 300 yards and 3 td's. Im really really drunk atm, and i just got back!

5. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Nice win, it's good to see them with high expectations and just go out and club somebody. Too many times in the past they would show up for a game like this with a stinker, but those days appear to be over. They have real talented players now, a step above what it used to be. I'm looking forward to this season, I wish they played better teams but that will come in time too.

6. bhav2k1

bhav2k1 Member

if underwood can keep it up that this receiving group (Underwood, Britt, Brown) will be pretty good when tim brown returns in a few weeks.

It looks like the season will all depend on teel's ability to make plays and minimize ints