Robby Anderson is too small

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jetsfansince95, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Jetsfansince95

Jetsfansince95 Well-Known Member

All them posters please stand up ... he is our team MVP

2. FanSinceBIGShea

FanSinceBIGShea Active Member

We're in a street fight against Carolina today, we're fighting to stay in a playoff race, we have blown too many 2nd half leads...and Anderson is campaigning for a Pro Bowl spot? STFU and play the damn game, Robby. Talk about fucked up priorities?

Jets69 likes this.
  3. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

Let the undrafted kid live.

4. FanSinceBIGShea

No, sorry, my friend. You don't give two shits about, nor should you even be thinking about a 'Pro Bowl' in a game that still has a long way to go. Spielman was right to verbally light his ass up. Selfish prick. Line up and go play. Team. Not Robby Anderson.

5. Martin&theJETS

He spoke into the camera in a playful manner. I'm pretty sure he gave a shout out to his mom and dad right before the volume came in.

NY Jets68 likes this.
  6. Jets69

Jets69 Well-Known Member

That was embarrassing, what a idiot, please vote for me.

7. FanSinceBIGShea

I really don't give a shit. It's the last thing any player should be thinking about at this juncture. It looked and sounded horribly selfish with awful priorities. Catch another TD pass and STFU.

boozer32 likes this.
  8. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Hes been pretty much the only offense weve had and youre complaining because hes talking to the camera

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. FanSinceBIGShea

No, I'm complaining that he's openly asking to be voted into a meaningless fucking Pro Bowl game during a contest still to be determined. I'm complaining that he's even thinking of something as stupid as a Pro Bowl instead of channeling all of his energies and thoughts into winning this fucking game. I can only imagine a coach like Parcells or Cowher hearing about one of their players thinking about a PB during a fucking game. Horrible fucking optics.

KWJetsFan likes this.
  10. stinkyB

stinkyB 2009 Best Avatar Award Winner

He shouldve been dancing instead

FJF likes this.
  11. zace

zace Well-Known Member

It's an extea pay check and recognition for a good year. Its like an office party all day. Can't say i blame him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. FanSinceBIGShea

I'm sorry, however, if you cannot understand or comprehend how awful Robby Anderson looked and sounded in campaigning for a PB berth during game # 11 of this season, during a game that has not been decided, and even the fact that he's THINKING about a PB...if you cannot get the way this looked stupid, selfish, out of touch, and with misplaced priorities, then I'm afraid there is no helping you. I'll chalk this up to most who have defended Anderson being under the age of 30 and this generations warped ideals. Period.

13. Martin&theJETS

We should cut him. Fuck Robby. How dare he advocate him for himself.

NYJFOREVER likes this.
  14. FanSinceBIGShea

Now you're talking. How dare he advocate for himself in the middle of a game and promoting himself instead of thinking about his team. He got what he deserved from Chris Spielman. Selfish fuck. Jets WR's MUCH BETTER than Anderson throughout the history of the franchise never pulled such selfish shit in the middle of a game. After the Panthers score, let's hope Robby is still placing his own interests above those of his team.

15. Mainejet

Mainejet Well-Known Member

I still think he's too frail. It would be beneficial for the training staff to put him on a diet conducive to him adding about 10 pounds of muscle. He's going to get laid out one of these days by a big Safety that he doesn't see.

16. David-The-Meats-Harris

David-The-Meats-Harris Well-Known Member

Oh I was totally on that and still am to a degree. If kearse isn't there does he get the same looks? RA can play, there is no doubt but calling him great is a bit homerish at this stage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Centiment likes this.
  17. K'OB

K'OB 2021 TGG Fantasy Football Champ

Excellent work, can't fault his game play so find something else, bit like the helmet throwing incident.

Superb stuff.

jonnyd and JohnnyP123456 like this.
  18. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

There was another Jet WR from decades ago that got flayed alive for being selfish. Not saying RA is the second coming of KJ, but if the kid wants to talk himself up, he'd better learn to let his play do the talking. People will vote for him as this really is the first year he's coming into his own as a #1 WR. Give the kid a real modern QB and he'll make a Pro Bowl in short order.

19. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Undrafted free agent nobody thinks is big enough to play keeps making highlight reel plays. No problem at all with the guy trying to make the most of his time in the sun.

20. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Excellent football player.

If they can get him a legit NFL QB to play with (*clears throat* Andrew Luck) the sky is the limit for him.