Rivers talking trash

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by GreenMachine, Jan 15, 2010.

1. GreenMachine

No link , just what I heard on a radio interview on the way home.

Rivers:
    " The Jets have a good defense, but we earned are way into the Playoffs. Nobody let us win"

Norval Turner on Revis:

" I do not believe in a shutdown corner. He can't stop everybody"

2. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

I heard Philip on NFL live today and he can say whatever he want. The guy has the public speaking skills of a 6 year old with down syndrom. He stutters all the time. Sanchez is a rookie and he handles himself perfectly with the media

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Whatever. We'd be saying the exact same thing about SD if Indy laid down for them; last week proves we are worthy of the tournament, that shouldn't even be up for debate. I'm looking forward to the rebuttal.

4. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

5. deef

deef Member

Bringing up the Colts is an easy way to change the subject of how he expects to beat a good defense. In other words, he doesn't have an answer.

6. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Come on Sunday. Please get here..............

7. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

[​IMG]

8. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Member

that is f'in hillarious

nice retort!

9. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

Really, because in that ESPN article he said:

10. GreenMachine

Just stating what the interview said. Maybe the guys cut the tape. Do not kill the messenger.

11. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

How can any team that plays in the shittiest division in the AFC....start accusing other teams of not "earning" their way into the playoffs.

Fuck you, Rivers.....you can shove KC, Denver, and Al Davis up your ass.

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

So Norv has a split personality and I'd like Rivers to name me the AFC team who deserved it.....

how about the Steelers, who lost 5 in a row to teams who suck balls. Nope, they didn't earn it with that performance.

or maybe the Jaguars, who lost to the fucking browns?? No, they suck.

Maybe the dolphins? They lost their last two at home and surrendered 57 pts in those two games. They deserve it? They had the tiebreakers, all they needed was an equal record with the jets and their in. They went 7-9.

How about the Texans? No, they don't stay consistent and the Jets bitched them at home week 1. fuck them.

The Broncos? Nope, 2-8 in their last 10 games...... They deserve what again?

So, i guess the Jets waltzing into the playoffs must be the only team capable. BTW, they won their last 4 on the road - playoff teams do that.

Did the Colts and Bengals lay down? Yup, but almost everyone had at least one tiebreaker to beat the Jets - so they fail, and they can blow me.

Rivers is too busy playing to learn that, so I won't hold it against him. He has a job to do. I wrote the above to educate those who have no fucking clue what went on to allow the jets in the playoffs. Everyone else started to suck balls. They are the ones to yell at.

Do you want the Jets to lose on purpose because theoretically they should lose those games? To make it fair for the other underachievers right? Wrong. Those other teams didn't want to win to get in, they would have back into the playoffs with all that losing.

My logic is flawless.

#13 NDmick, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  14. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

*starting a slow clap*
    Well done, sir.

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

despite all that....the Jets are still viewed as the NFL punching bag.....

time to prove the naysayers wrong.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I figured they did by making Palmer so scared he threw it over opposing receivers heads.

Anyone remember the 1/11 0yds 1int performance? You're going to tell me that didn't scare him? Any QB not named Manning or Brady would not take risks on a defense that did that to them 6 days before.

And before you Charger fans throw bullshit at me about Rivers and his toughness - When he gets the ring, he gets the respect. Same rules for all other QBs and their offenses.

I'm not even arguing with anyone but no one knows the fucking truth around here.

He's 6'5 durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fucking gay argument.

How is his route running? Comebacks, slants, underneath routes, double moves? No, haven't heard one charger fan say "he is a master of his craft, be careful"..... its all HES SO TALL LOOK AT HIM!!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH SO BIG HE CAN JUMP HIGH.

Nobody came on here and talked about skill vs skill. Its skill vs tall people. skill will always win in that battle.

fucking amazing. one argument for 3 days.

If the Chargers win its because they are more talented, not because everyone can play basketball too. SoCal morons.

17. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

what is it with rivers and making retarded clown faces....he's such a herb

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I hope the Jets control the clock and win by 1 point.

45 minute TOP, Miami vs Colts style early on in the year. But Miami has a douche QB so they lost. Isn't he 6'5 too???? How come he didn't jump over everyone and win the game?

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Its amazing what one picture can do.

its more amazing what people can do with one picture and an editing application.

20. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Yeah, no shit. I forgot about that. 1/3 of their season was spent mopping the floor with OAK, KC, and DEN and he says the NYJ are frauds. HA.