Question for you Tebow nuts?

Discussion in 'Tebowmania' started by #1 Jets Fan, Jul 29, 2012.

1. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

How come when somebody says something negative about Tebow that person is a troll? Was those guys trolls that got on Tebow yesterday? This is NY and us NY fans just don't ride a player jock. We want to win now not wait and hope Tebow becomes a good QB.

2. iPlayiBall

iPlayiBall New Member

Why the fuck are you so worried about it? You ask some ridiculous, stupid, asinine question to the "Tebow nuts" every freakin day. You're never gonna agree cuz all of you are too dimwitted to see any other side but your own so who gives shit? You may not ride Tebow's jock but you sure are on his fan's nuts 24/7.

3. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I give a fuck because I'm a Jets fan and want this team to win a SB. If Tebow became the starter I would support him. I may not like it but I would root for him. If Tebow ever gets traded I will still be here rooting for the Jets the Tebow nuts will be gone. In a team sport u root for the team not just one player. The difference between us real Jet fans and u Tebow nuts we want to win u guys would not care if we loss as long as Tebow did good.

4. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Here's a question for the fans who believe Tebow should be the starting QB.

If Sanchez does play well and the team is winning, will your argument then become that Tebow could have done it better?

Please be honest.

5. iPlayiBall

iPlayiBall New Member

You being a Jets fan has absolutely nothing to do with why you have this ridiculous obsession with his fans. They're not making any of the decisions on when, how, why, he gets on the field so basically all this back and forth on an internet message board means nothing. There's fans on every team in every city in every sport who has fans that throw their support behind a player. You're crazy if you think otherwise. And anyone who cares if the one player they support does well and the entire team still loses is an idiot and I haven't even seen that claim being made. You can't call someone a winner if they're on a losing team so that's also a moot point with no basis in reality.

6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

It fans like u is the reason I don't like Tebow. He done nothing in this league to get the media coverage he gets. Before u start blaming the media. They only cover him this much because of his fan base and want the ratings.

7. iPlayiBall

iPlayiBall New Member

Like I give a shit. I actually took the time to respond to your stupid ass question and the only thing you can retort is that you don't like a man who you've never met due to his supporters who you've also never met. Genius.

He's always gonna get media coverage. High school, college, NFL. And you can blame yourself and other people like you for that coverage. Don't act so innocent in the whole ordeal. Constant news coverage doesn't come only from his fans. It's people who spend just as much time hating him as his fans spend loving him that contribute as well. First Take would be off the air by now if there wasn't an idiot (SAS) willing to go up against another idiot (Bayless) to represent the extremes. Just like haters and fanbois. The sooner both extremes realize they're the root of the problem, the sooner everyone can move on. If you don't like it, sucks for you. Suck it up and tough it up like a true NYer, eh?

8. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Like i give a fuck u took the time to respond to this thread. Unlike ur hero I don't give a shit if I'm liked. Isn't funny u don't know who I am but ur telling me who I met or know. Sorry I don't like ur fag hero as much as u do. I bet Tebow wished he went to Penn St. So he could have got some of those little boys butt. Lol

#8 #1 Jets Fan, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
  9. ItsTime

ItsTime Banned

You are really good, you just owned this sad clown and taught him a lesson if only he was smart enough to see that he presents himself as 9 year old who grabbed his daddie's laptop.

10. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Well said, please continue to post with this in mind.

11. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

'what the hell are you talking about? Tebow is a Jet, if you are a Jets fan - you support Tim Tebow - guy is a winner and we are psyched to have him on our team. If you want to hate on the dude that just makes u look like an idiot. He's a good player and a cool person - chill the F out.

12. CowboysFan

CowboysFan Banned

High level hypocrisy here brother!

Anyone says anything even tiny positive about tebow they are automatically labeled a Tebow nut.....your hilarious in your hypocrisy.

13. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I'm so sorry now that you said he good i will think the same.

14. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Question to the Tebow Nuts. Why do you reply to someone who doesn't care what you have to say and calls you Tebow Nuts?

15. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

Hes a NYJET and can help this team win.

[​IMG]

16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

I never said he couldn't help us win. In fact I said I like what they are planning for Tebow. I just don't think he is or will be a NFL starting QB.

17. VanderbiltJets

VanderbiltJets Active Member

Why'd you have to do that.... This place now wreaks of fapping...

18. RobertPooner

RobertPooner Banned

I think that smell is just your ugly wife creaming her jeans.

19. GMCJETS

GMCJETS New Member

He took Denver into the playoffs last season and beat Pitsburgh something we failed to do. Just sayin.............

20. NewEnglandJet

NewEnglandJet Banned

#1 Jets fan probably is about to cry. Don't try to act all tough when all you do is bitch like a woman.