Quentin Moses

Discussion in 'Draft' started by Richiebsweet, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Richiebsweet

Richiebsweet Active Member

Looking at most mock drafts, DE Quentin Moses stock has dropped and can possibly be there when the JETS pick in the first round but some mock drafts have the JETS taking DE Jarvis Moss. If It comes down to the JETS picking between Moss and Moses, it's going to be a toss up. Moses had a down senior year after an amazing JR year but he can re-elevate himself in the draft with a great Senior Bowl performance and combine. I wonder who would you want with the 25th pick if they are both there, DE Quentin Moses 6'5 255 or DE Jarvis Moss 6'6 250? I personally like Quentin Moses.

Oh yeah, both of these guys can possibly play OLB in the 3-4!

2. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

If both are available, I take Jarvis Moss and do not look back, but if Moss is off the board, then I'd be ecstatic to get Moses. Moss has a history playing some linebacker, so it would probably be an easier transition for him. Moses' off-year as a senior has a lot of people writing him off, but really, there is no way I would take a guy like Woodley over him if both are on the board. Moss and Moses are both electric, just the kind of rusher this team needs.

3. Vegi5894

Vegi5894 New Member

I've been hearing a lot about Jarvis Moss, and he is a pretty beastly guy so i would stick with him if they were both there, but ur right, i hope we dont take woodley over either moses or moss. i think for me it would go Carriker (if at all possible), Moss, Moses, then Woodley