QB Musical Chairs

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by AJT73, Feb 13, 2020.

1. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

With so many qb free agents and rumors figure start a thread about what we are hearing and where they might go.

1. Tom Brady: Rumored everywhere. Vegas, Chargers, maybe the Colts, Titans and long shots Giants and Cowboys. With just about a month away it is interesting to hear everything about him. We'll see what happens. I think teams wine and dine him and offer him quite a bit but he ends up back in New England when all is said and done.

2. Phillip Rivers: Says he wants to play two more years. I see the Colts and Bucs the most logical and the two rumored.

3. Bress: Two choices I think. Resign with the Saints or retire.

4. Dak: Resigns or franchised by Dallas.

5. Tannehill: I think a wildcard. He should resign with the Titans but makes sense to me with Vegas or the Bucs.

6. Jameis Winston: He'll sign somewhere but haven't heard a rumor. Be interesting to see how it plays out with him.

7. Mariota: I think he is the most likely to sign somewhere and be a backup. Maybe goes to the Chargers and competes for a starting job.

8. Bridgewater: Can be a starter. Be interesting to see his market.

9. Taysum Hill: Playing him up to potentially be a starter. Wonder if the Saints want to trade him since he is a restricted free agent. Be interesting to see if anyone shows interest in him.

There are other capable starters too but these are the 9 I listed. Be interesting to see how it plays out and rumors heard over the next month.

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

We have a thread, qb roulette.

AJT73 likes this.
  3. AJT73

AJT73 Well-Known Member

Thanks. Didn't realize. I'll post in there.