PS3 Broke Today

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GreyhoundJet, Jun 9, 2009.

1. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

I came home from a two day hiatus today and went to watch a DVD on my ps3 to find out that it is broken. When I turn it on it blinks the blue light then has an orange light and now just continually blinks the red light. I called Sony and they said there were no repair options over the phone and that I could send it in for 150 dollars to be replaced. This is the second time I have gotten it replaced since last Christmas (a year and a half ago). The first time was right after I got it and I didn't get it back until about May of 2008. I got extremely angry with the supervisor on the phone but she didn't budge. I just needed to tell this story about the shitty service and I don't know if I'm buying anything Sony again for a while.

2. GreyhoundJet

GreyhoundJet Active Member

Ok, so I played around with it and realized that the disc wouldn't eject from the system. I called Sony back and asked them if they would allow me to send in the system, have them eject the disk, and send me back the broken system and disk because I didn't want to pay 150 dollars but I wanted my disk back. They caved and told me that they would send me a repaired or refurbished system once I sent this one back.