Plans For The 2010 Tailgate Season

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Apr 19, 2010.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

so how many tailgate parties are staying intact , diminishing , broken completely or looking for a new group?

i am a party of 3, looking to establish a new era for OUR new stadium.i havent really started reaching out to form anything yet.

2. 17a_tailgater

i plan on buying new canopies. my others got pretty beat up in that cincy game. ive had them since 2002

3. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

17awe are pretty much intact,,in fact WE are more than we were the last 2 or 3 yrs. You are more than welcome to hookup with us if you want-we tailgate in 1B by the track I am sure lots of people would welcome you just for starting this thread---------see ya August 16th :rofl:

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

I use the outter lot, Y, so I can get out quick, I expect that to be unaffected. Aside from the new stadium I don't think my tailgating routine will change much but it's hard to say what the overall atmosphere will be like. I'd imagine the same unless the new pricing attracts a different overall type of crowd.

5. 17a_tailgater

me and royal talgated a couple of times last year.
    rmagedon and tballz hung out once too.

6. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It's not a tailgate unless I'm there !!! :breakdance:

7. ganggreen51

ganggreen51 New Member

i've never tailgated before :sad:

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'll probably hook up with you guys moving forward. We tried a couple times last year but it never happened.

The guys I usually tailgate with are only planning to do a few games this year. We used to set up at 18c.

I like to roam around and hit a few different tailgates and will probably keep doing so. Since I come down from Mass, this gives me the opportunity to hook up with old friends who still live in the Jerzzzz.

Weren't we planning a Pepsi Corner shindig for pre-season? That should help us figure some things out.

9. 17a_tailgater

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

anywhere, anytime just tell me where to bring my beers, burgers and buns. Oh yea and Pepsi since I am in the Pepsi corner crew.

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I was actually gonna start a thread askin STH which pre-season game they were gonna attend, but I'm sure most of you's will be out for the Monday Night game. That game would've been awesome if it was on a Fri or Sat. So, I plan on attending the Friday night game against the 'Skins.

Not sure if Tballlz' usual tailgate crew is coming out, if not, it would be pretty awesome to meet up with some of u guys. Otherwise, I'm gonna bring my grill out, a buncha meat, beers and Jack n Cokes. I usually tailgate over in Lot 5 (Lot L in the new stadium by the Pepsi Gate) near the T-intersection, so that's where I'll plan to be.

12. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

My crew is planning on business as usual. During the summer we will be having guys scope out our old spot during the concerts and preseason games to see if any construction work has been done to either force us to move or remain where we were.

Like 17A, our large canopy was destroyed during the Cincy game last year. We already have a new one on tap.

I liked our old spot outside the old gate C and am hoping to remain where we were. It will just be a slightly longer walk to the new joint but we are in a game of wait and see. All of our crew retained seats in the new stadium, Few of us are sitting together but who the hell cares. I actually can't wait for the season to begin. We had some good fun last year.

13. DREW COLEMANS DAD

Does TGG have a group of Posters that all Tailgate together?

14. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

yes. I apretty much run the whole shit since Im the most reliable

15. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

shit...i need to fly out for a game this year. Air fare is dirt cheap....our dollar is on basically on par with yours....

the stars are aligning for an MBGreen appearance in New Jersey this year.

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Pick a game, we should get a forum "douche bag" tailgate going. I think you should be president of this meeting and Scik the VP. While I on the other hand, am too mild mannered to be at that tailgate. :wink: :rofl:

#16 Miamipuck, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  17. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

17, No more of my friend Dom and his egg sandwiches at 9am?

18. 17a_tailgater

all gone.....looking for a fresh start

19. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

lol....fuck off...you're a charter member of the douchebag board of directors. :smile:

yeah...i'll look into this once the schedule is released.....maybe 17a can make room for us at his tailgate.

20. 17a_tailgater

i still like that 120N parking lot. its secluded and closest general admission parking lot.it just so happens im directly across the stadium from this parking lot.

then you have the pepsi corner but a sidewalk area is a key to a successful tailgate and there doesnt seem to be much in the parking map