People that are "Steelers" fans all of a sudden

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DaftGreen, Jan 23, 2011.

1. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

I hate bandwagoners in general (especially Jets hermits who only come out when things are good) but nothing is worse than being a dick and calling yourself a "Steelers" fan. A friend of my Girlfriend's family is all like "When my Steelers win", your steelers lmfao.

Honestly eat a dick people to people like this.

2. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yea I love how all over facebook everyone's like "Go Jets", yea all season long I was like one of five other people mentioning the Jets in my status. But now all of a sudden everyones a lifelong Jets fan. It makes me sick.

3. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Sorta like the governor of NJ. Well, after tonight, one bandwagon is going to clear out. Sorry Steelers bandwagoners, that shit is about to sink like the Titanic!

4. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

Dude, I don't give a shit if at a victory parade, 90% of the people couldn't name more than 2 Jets. It would mean the Jets fucking won. And that would be enough for me.

5. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

That chaps my ass too. Fuck those fucks.

6. IATA

IATA Trolls

Wiz Khalifa is Pirates fan.

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

+1

*preachingToTheChoir fillah*

8. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

+ 1 to that.

9. Bumm

Bumm New Member

All teams have bandwagon/fairweather fans. Plenty of folks in the NY area that root for the Giants or Jets depending on which team is doing well. They call themselves "NY fans" and just go with the wind.

On the other hand, I have a cousin who's been a die hard Jets fan since the 60's through thick and thin, you won't find a better fan.

#9 Bumm, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  10. BScottFTW

BScottFTW Banned

I went to college out there and it's terrible. You'll have kids from OTHER CITIES who know nothing about sports/football/themselves just become fans "all of a sudden." It's so sad...I know they're in it for the towels. That can be the only explanation since their football team is a piece of doodoo fresh.

11. kevin609

kevin609 New Member

Plenty of people here in Morgantown who normally hate Pittsburgh just because of the rivalry with U of Pitt. Now that it's playoffs, I keep getting "Sanchez sucks!" while I'm walking around sportin' my jersey. That and they can't handle the Northeast tude.

12. BScottFTW

BScottFTW Banned

The burning of couches after the Backyard Brawl issssss sort of cool. Haha.

13. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

Ha my facebook actually looks as if im playing today . people keep posting "good luck tomorrow" type things.

14. Dexter Morgan

Dexter Morgan New Member

My wife's godmothers husband is a Steeler fan. I don't think the fucker has ever even been to Pittsburgh. I'm sure he became a fan in the 70's. He hates the Jets. He hates Rex Ryan. Fuck him. Nothing would make me happier than for him to have to drink his own tears. CAN'T WAIT!

15. kevin609

kevin609 New Member

haha, burning couches is fun. Especially after beating Maryland!

16. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

I hate Jets bandwagon fans more. Steelers, yea of course we all knew that. The jets don't deserve any bandwagon fans. Call them out.

17. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Oh, jesus christ. Can we give it a rest already with snarking on the bona fides of other teams fans? A. Who really gives a shit, its not like there is some test required to root for a sports team. B. Casual fans start showing up when a team is good, this applies to all teams, including the Jets, look at how many new faces started showing up here this season. C. Lots of NY fans, and you know who you are, often root for whichever team is good at the moment.