People just like red75bronco

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Blitz4Life, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Blitz4Life

Blitz4Life Active Member

Didn't I tell you................ You had no grounds for supporting chad pennington as a guy that can take us to the superbowl. There is a difference between playing really hard and scratching out a win and playing a team who ABSOLUTELY KNOWS that they can beat you. I guarantee everybody in teh NFL laughs at pennington. Because hes a Fu$%*ing weak little prick who will NEVER have a CHANCE AT WINNING THE SUPERBOWL. EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE NFL KNOWS HOW TO DEFEND THIS GUY AND JUST BY LOOKING AT THIS GAME...I HAVE OFFICIALLY DEFEATED ALL OF YOU NEH-SAYERS WHO WILL SCROUNGE FOR ANY PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT WOULD SUPPORT YOUR CASE TO KEEP PENNINGTON AROUND

2. 4jetfans

4jetfans Well-Known Member

UMMMMMMMM - I think its 7 - 7 as we speak.

3. jcjet

jcjet Member

Patience my young paduwan

4. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

I prefer double texas myself

5. slimmjim45

slimmjim45 New Member

chad will never be one to put the team on his back and steal a win from a better team any given weak. all hell ever be is a average qb who can beat inferior teams. the jets cant win a superbowl with him at the helm

6. jcjet

jcjet Member

look like ya'all will get your wish

7. Blitz4Life

Blitz4Life Active Member

now on the other hand as we speak.....chad is playing on an injured ankle so i will give credit to him for getting another touchdown. Furthermore, why does it seem like his arm just got stronger? thats weird....but i still know that if he cannot beat teams like the patriots then he is not the qb that can WIN us a superbowl