Pats fans' reactions

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ........, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ........

........ Trolls

Has anyone else been watching how the Patriots fans are reacting to the incident? I've been watching patfans.com, and it's absolutely hilarious. They figure that they'll lose a 2nd and 5th rounder at worst and that it's fine because they'll just pick up another Moss with their 4th.

Most of them are trying to figure out ways that Kraft could weasel out of any punishment because of his influence, and they're trying to blame the whole situation on Goodell being a hardass, Bill Polian and Jeff Fisher (on the comp. committee) hating the Pats, or a conspiracy to bring down the team.

The best, however, is that they're talking about how they (not the team, the FANS) have to prove to the rest of the league this season that they (again, the fans) can hold their heads up high and that they're worthy of the praise heaped upon them (yes, the fans) over the past few years.

I'm at a loss for words. These people...they baffle me.

2. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

I've been checking in every once in a while and I couldn't have described what I saw any better. When this first started, they were trying to blame the Jets for .. something or another. Now they're just bickering and bashing each other for either not being "true fans" or for supporting cheating. And at least every other post contains some variation of the phrase "everyone's doing it".

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose a 2nd and 5th at worst...

4. ........

........ Trolls

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the result either, but the sheer arrogance to suggest that's completely irrelevant is laughable. Most of them figure that the league wouldn't dare touch them because Kraft is too well respected.

5. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

http://patsfans.com/new-england-patr...ad.php?t=60460

From another thread here on our site. I'm not surprised by this. Honestly why should I. All New England fans are and this goes with them being Red Sox fans as well, just a bunch of dumb hipocrits who have had nothing going on in their lives and always had their (_|_)'s kicked so many times in both Baseball & Football.

All of a sudden they start talking so much smack that smells and reaks of bull****. It's like a spoiled brat who thinks their crap doesn't stink and if they do get caught cheating, they don't care. They are just a bunch of pathetic brainless idiots.

* * * = The Pats three Super Bowl Titles.

If Bellichick had the best teams in his time with the Pats, then why can't all these New Englanders (Most of them are a-holes from Boston) tell me that he had to go to this level and cheat his way to those championships.

They don't want to say it because it would ruin their chance at opening up their big mouths and actually saying something stupid.

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Holy Cr*p, I KNOW. I just got back from there, and I couldn't resist this...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showpost.php?p=515166&postcount=52

And then he calls me a High School dropout... :lol:

7. ........

........ Trolls

Well, sure. He probably figured that when you accused him of deflecting the blame, that you misspelled "reflection" from your earlier post. I doubt he understands what the word means. He must be so confused and frightened right now.

8. MrTibbs

MrTibbs New Member

If the Patriots lose a 2nd and a 5th rounder (ESPN reporting the most they'd lose "this" season) they still have TWO round 1 picks (49ERS) TWO round 3 picks (Raiders) and the rest along with multiple day two picks.

9. Bricket-head

Bricket-head Active Member

Terrell Davis I beleive had it right when he said they should treat this like college football and put the Pats on probation essentially making them ineligible for the post-season.

I fucking hate cheaters.

10. Tai Mai Shu

Tai Mai Shu Banned

11. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Hmmm... there seems to be something tainting that ring in you avatar...:lol:

12. Bricket-head

Brilliant!!! What is this the 10th time you've posted that?

Maybe you should post a pic of some KY since your team is about to get ass-raped by the NFL.

13. e-x

e-x New Member

how does espn know the most they'd lose? Goodell hasn't been in this situation before, for all they know, he could take 2 first rounders.

14. Tai Mai Shu

Tai Mai Shu Banned

Maybe when you guys stop crying then I won't post it anymore?? Brilliant!!!!

15. Tai Mai Shu

Tai Mai Shu Banned

Punishment or not, your team are still 2nd class to the Patriots... They still win the East...Good luck watching golf...

16. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

Wow... it takes a true blue loser to celebrate a win by cheating

#16 ollie, Sep 12, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  17. Bricket-head

Maybe when you get over your little defense mechanism and stop trolling on a Jets board you can finally accept the fact that your franchise is scum.

18. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

What about all the close games those dicks had last year, you never know what could have happen if they didn't cheat..

19. Tennessee Jet

Tennessee Jet New Member

20. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Why would Jets' fans be crying over this..? I honestly can't wait to see how this unfolds. It feels like Christmas in September.

I think he's trying to find out where he can get one, but is too embarrassed to ask.