Patrick Mahomes GF Sprays Champagne On Crowd Then Complains . . .

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetophile, Jan 26, 2022.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

. . . when people get rightfully angry.

[​IMG]

She sounds like like a real gem and dumb as a rock. Instead of apologizing on this one and even saying something lame like I got caught up in the moment she gets defensive.

It would not surprise me one bit if Mahomes winds up blowing through a good deal of his fortune down the line seeing as what he's surrounding himself with. I don't mean getting in trouble with the law, I just mean getting drained by leeches and sponges and bad financial decisions.

Does anyone else dislike his immature tool-like brother? Of course I don't know the kid personally and he is just a kid, but there's something about him that gives me bad vibes. Meaning mega stupid self-entitled vibes.

Slow week, I know . . .

NYJetsO12 and Jedi mind tricks like this.
  2. jetophile

dawinner127 likes this.
  3. jetophile

More:

https://nypost.com/2022/01/24/britt...-have-turned-the-internet-against-the-chiefs/

OK, I hate them both. If I wanted the Bengals before I want them 10 times more now. I'm not feeling it, but nobody thought in a million years that the Jets would win SB III. Stranger things have been known to happen. GO BENGALS. I'm all in for the underdog.

Digging deeper and learning about all this has actually gotten me emotionally invested. I'm probably one of the only people in the world that doesn't belong to social media (that's why I'm a little bit behind the 8 ball) but I'm sure a bunch of you know about the weekly assholery by these two clowns and their toolbag entourage.

4. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

I have a hard time figuring out if the brother or girlfriend is worse.

The strange part is that Patrick Mahomes seems like the most humble guy in the league and he’s surrounded by these two arrogant dickheads.

The girlfriend did the smart thing and went and got pregnant right away after he signed that massive contract so they’re financially tied for the next 20 years at a minimum.

I doubt Mahomes burns through his money though. He signed the highest paid contract in sports history and his dad is a former professional athlete. He doesn’t live an extravagant lifestyle in terms of being tied up into the club scene or hanging around with hood rats. Usually the guys that burn and churn their money are deeper into that scene.

5. BrowningNagle

BrowningNagle Well-Known Member

the brother is worse IMO... just completely awful

NYJFOREVER and Jonathan_Vilma like this.
  6. jetophile

He had a baby with her?! I did not know that. I don't care how humble Patrick Mahomes may be, but short of her pricking holes in a condom, he's an idiot. I don't know why people - especially people with a lot to lose - are so stupid when it comes to reproduction. Well, if he ever marries this moron, he should put a tremendous sum in a Trust for the baby that she can never touch and get an ironclad prenup. Good God, how dumb of him. Scratch that. He should do the Trust thing, anyway. I can't see this ending well whenever it comes.

"I don't have anything to live on!", gets 50K a month. I can just see it now.

MoWilkBeast likes this.
  7. jetophile

From what I've since seen, he's a classic case of, "Don't you know who I am?!" Ugh.

8. barfolomew

barfolomew Well-Known Member

Who gives a shit about this? The game is on the field. Crowds always have obnoxious people in them

NY Jets68 and KingRoach like this.
  9. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Imagine being a part of a huge celebration with 35,000 people screaming in joy.

And hearing shit about from the outside looking in.

When I saw the post I expected people to be mad in the video… unless I’m wrong and they were screaming in anger bc of the smell of alcohol.

I’ll stop with my anti cancel culture rant, thank god they shut the politics forum down here.

barfolomew likes this.
  10. jetophile

Holy Hell, it has zero to do with cancel culture. This dim bulb actually said I wish I could do what I want every week without being attacked. Why didn't she spray everyone in the luxury box including herself instead?

Granted this is no way even close to throwing a frozen turkey off of an overpass and killing or maiming someone but she's a dipshit. Like I said instead of saying I apologize she played the victim. C'mon, now.

There was a hundred ways that this could have been handled. She failed.

Savatage, REVISion and HomeoftheJets like this.
  11. jetophile

Whether or not the people in the crowd below the luxury box had obnoxious people amongst them is immaterial.

Like I said, slow week, I know . . .

12. barfolomew

You're at a football game, not an ice skating competition. There will be beer and loud people. This shouldn't be news

cval likes this.
  13. jetophile

Unless you're Tonya Harding. o_O

FJF and barfolomew like this.
  14. BrowningNagle

No I disagree with this take. And this is coming from someone who has spent many days as an obnoxious drunk, so I'm not on a soap box here...

But no one is upset that Mahomes' broad was being loud so that's not applicable, nor was anyone pissed that she was drinking alcohol, I think both were assumed like you said. So your take is defending the actions that no one has issue with.

Leaning over the balcony to pour alcohol purposely on others is the action they have issue with. And no - I don't think people should expect to go to games and get drenched in alcohol. Its not any different than lets say I went to a Broncos game in Jets gear and a Bronco fan pours his beer on me. That would be unacceptable behavior.

Jonathan_Vilma and REVISion like this.
  15. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

No one in the stands asked for an apology.

To me, cancel culture starts when people look and judge from the comfort of their couch. The more they get themselves worked up, the more likely some is to get canceled. If you see it differently we can discuss it on another forum.

barfolomew likes this.
  16. barfolomew

Youngo to games wearing enemy colors expect to get fucked with a bit. Nobody forced them to go to the game.

17. bicketybam

bicketybam Well-Known Member

Every time I go to a game I hope someone throws a beer on me. Living the dream.

Centiment likes this.
  18. BrowningNagle

hmmm... Ok? but she poured her champagne indiscriminately on fans wearing all colors, even the home ones, so she didn't pour it on anyone expecting to be fucked with

19. barfolomew

Even better! Games are supposed to be rowdy, no need to toddler proof them

KingRoach likes this.
  20. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

20 somethings doing dumb shit...stunning.

barfolomew likes this.