Park and Ride or Stadium Parking?

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Jetaho, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

So I'm coming back east to meet my son, who goes to college in Pa., and we plan to visit relatives together in Boston over Thanksgiving. Driving down from Boston on Sunday morning, I want to take him to the 11/29 game against the Dolphins. After the game, I will then take him back to school, eventually heading west on Hwy 78 about 2 hours.

Is there a safe and secure Park and Ride option that would make it simple to get in and out of MetLife and then continue driving west, or am I better off buying a parking pass with my game tickets and dealing with traffic? Any advice and/or information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Hey Jetaho

Safe trips to New Jersey. If you aren't planning on doing a tailgate, your best bet for park and ride is Redd's Restaurant which is right next to the stadium. They charge $25 for parking and they provide a shuttle to the stadium in every 5 to 10 minutes. I used them before and they are the best option if you don't want to pay ridiculous parking fees on stubhub. Once you pay $25, you can get one free appetizer with a drink in case you decide to hang at the bar for a while.

http://www.reddsrestaurant.com/meadowlands/

3. Jetaho

Jetaho Well-Known Member

Thanks Brooklyn. That looks like a great option! Cheers.