Other Team’s Drafts

Discussion in 'Draft' started by KingRoach, Apr 28, 2023.

1. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

I love Seattle’s draft. With questions about who the 49ers QB is, Seattle’s secondary looks sick. The Rams and Cardinals will be some easy wins for a while. The Cardinals are a shitty roster with a good QB and i believe will be mired in Lions like mediocrity for a while… They then got JSN, who a lot of us love, committing to Genos success.

I expect them to go heavy with IOL in the 2nd, crushing the hearts of Jets fans

The lions… ouch. Everyone knew they wanted the CB the Seahawks took 1 pick earlier. They traded back asap. I believe no one one surprised when Bijan went to the Falcons (remember Cordelle in that O) so I believe the Lions were high enough on Gibbs they were ok with not getting Bijan (think Fournette vs CMC).

As the dominoes fall, it’s reported the Jets wanted Gibbs… it’s fair to say the Seahawks kept us from getting the top player on our board, a running back.

The Bills take the top pass catching TE in the draft… and they already have a pretty good pass catching TE Are they going to go big with 2 TE sets? Do the Jets have LBs who can cover TE’s?

Simpson LB, Henley LB, Williams LB are all in play in the 2nd or 3rd for the Jets

What team do you think had an interesting draft?

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Eagles simply kick ass year after year

James Hasty, abyzmul, Ptflea2 and 2 others like this.
  3. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

The literally have the 2022 NCAAF Champions key D. Can’t wait to play them twice this year.

James Hasty likes this.
  4. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

Since the Jets franchise have never beaten the Eagles, it would be nice to finally snap that streak.

In your example, especially if it's the 2nd game :)

KingRoach likes this.
  5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

They took the scariest defensive line and added possibly 2 elite players. That should be illegal.

James Hasty likes this.