On The FIELD!!

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by jesterjetman, Nov 30, 2006.

1. jesterjetman

jesterjetman Active Member

although the bears game was terrible, it was still of the most memorable experiences i have ever had. THrough modells, my dad and i were able to get two field passes for warmups . it was sdream come true. as i walked through the rtunnel we bumped into kimo von O and i gave him a hug. he smiled and said he liked my jester hatThe players actually hear u when u shout out to them and respond. ex. me- Chad give me some love! and he came and gave me a high five, I told barlow and kendall to keep up the recent improvements on the running game. (giving them a high five) and they emphatically said they would (bullshit) Coolest thing though- you can only talk to them behind a low rope, but, at one pt, justin miller came in over to talk to a college buddy in the stands. we went on earlier than most people with field passes, so i was able to talk to him and take a picture. he was really cool. he said he was feeling good about the game ( again, more bullshit) it was also cool to see sal palantonio, and of course, our hero chrebet was on the sidelines so i took a pic with him. it was so sad. u could see the frustration and dissapointment in his yes- he wanted to be on the field. anyways just felt like sharing an awesome experience with my fellow jets fans.