** OFFICIAL PRE-GAME PARTY ** All-You Can Eat Buffet

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by GordonGecko, Sep 29, 2016.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I have a few passes to the official pregame hospitality party this Sunday 10/2 before the Seahawks game at Metlife. You get all you can eat food starting 2 hours before kickoff and a chance to meet a Jets alumn and the Flight Crew Cheerleaders. You must have a game ticket to enter the gate for this hospitality party. I will also have other games available

Asking $30 per pass, PM me or email mlbgecko@yahoo.com. Must meet in Manhattan or I can overnight by USPS to you

[​IMG]

The Official Jets Pregame Party features all-you-can-eat tailgate spread, ice-cold, non-alcoholic beverages (alcohol available for additional charge), pregame broadcast, signings by a Jets legend, appearances by the Jets Flight Crew, cheerleaders and more! Official Jets Pregame Hospitality is located inside the Pepsi Gate (game ticket required for stadium entrance) and opens 2 hours prior to kickoff.

https://www.primesport.com/e/other/...ts/metlife-stadium/october-02-2016-1000522055

2. GordonGecko

willing cut a good deal on these

3. GordonGecko

Just an update for this week's game against Baltimore - I have a few official pregame party passes for this week. Same deal $30/ea, please PM pr email me if interested

4. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

How about you cut a deal for your dearest Muslim friend if you can't find takers until Saturday night? Give 2 tickets to me for $40 total. I know you got them cheap. You will still make money. Let me know Gecko.

Edit: Just saw this. I guess you have to overnight them from Manhattan to me. So let's agree on price tonight so you can overnight them to me tonight.

#4 Brook!, Oct 20, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  5. GordonGecko

brook yeah we're good at $40 for a pair, same deal if anyone else wants it. I'll have to priority mail to you for Saturday delivery, email me mlbgecko@yahoo.com and I'll get back to you by tomorrow morning

6. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Just emailed you Gecko.

I wasn't planning on going but I want to try this party. I am sure I will find cheap game tickets come Sunday morning.

7. theitalianinmd

theitalianinmd New Member

Do you still have these? Looking for 12/17 vs Dolphins