Not Happy

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by MParty7441, Nov 20, 2006.

1. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I went to the game....left at 4:15 AM to get there. A few notes about everything.
    -Fans were dreadful....extremely quite game.
    -A few terrible play calls...EX) on Pennington's 2nd INT. There was a false start on the play before. If you were watching you saw D'Brick pull. They ran the same play again, the DE broke up the play easily. Like the DE knew it was a boot. Then Pennington threw the pick.
    -Why not let Nugent kick the FG near the end of the game?
    -Why try the onside kick?????? No reason to at all.

This is the first time this season I was mad about everything, from the fans to the coaching staff....we were outcoached.

One more thing: Fireman Ed is an idiot. Why are you doing the JETS chant when we're on Offense so they can't hear the snap.

2. MParty7441

Another point....Drew Coleman is dreadful. He was been burned many times before. He should not be on the field at all. Lets see J-Mil.

3. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

I can't argue the Coleman point at all except to say the kid will learn. However, his learning curve is killing us right now in the form of his being victimized at crucial times. Its almost like teams look for him just to run a play to his side of the field.

Time for the kid to sit and learn. Sad thing is, I'm not sure Miller is that much of an upgrade at the position.

4. MParty7441

Agreed on the Miller point, but I would rather see a 2nd round pick get burned than a 6th round rookie.

5. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

Me too. Watching Coleman getting victimized week after week is becoming painful. It wouldn't be so bad but when it happens to him, its usually a gamechanging moment..

6. TUJETSFAN

TUJETSFAN New Member

Wow 4:15 AM... when I go to games from MD I leave about 6:30-7. Any how it was a very sloppy game but we had our chances and blew them. From TV the fans seemed decent at first... but were dreadful at the end.

7. SonofDinger

SonofDinger Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you there. I heard that and couldn't believe he could be that arrogant and stupid.

8. MParty7441

He got beat last week on that Gabriel play, but he luckly he recovered with FF. He shouldnt being playing.

9. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

i thought erik coleman had the FF. Mabey not

10. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Yeah I noticed that about Fireman Ed, he is a moron and all the fans that joined in on that one are as well. i love doing the chant at other times but thats just the dumbest time to do it. And the fans have been pathetic lately, its sick, get there late, stay quiet, go home early. this is football, this isnt the boring Sunday Mass your going to!

11. Gator

Gator Active Member

I disagree. I thought the crowd was very loud and boisterous, making a lot of noise on Bears third downs. It was a late arriving crowd. Personally, I was in my seat at kickoff and got up to leave with two minutes left, but I sit near the field and never like to get caught down low. We always get up and walk around to gate D and then grab a seat a couple of rows down so we can make a speedy exit. I got in my car at 3:58 and was in the driveway of some kids I hadda drop off at exit 51 off the LIE at 5:05, but that's only because of the secret way I take :lol:

12. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

The fans started off the game pretty damn good. I felt a good vibe in the stadium, a lot of energy. But that all ended when Chad threw the pick in the endzone. That one play single handedly drained the life out of the fans, myself included.