Not 1 playmaker

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TheHitman, Apr 30, 2006.

1. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

Jets drafted 0 playmakers, a player that can make a impact.

Sad

#35 - WR Chad Jackson...6'1 4.32 speed great hands....Torry Holtesque player

They trade the pick for some meisley 4th-5th round extra pick.

And guess who trades to #36 and gets him? The Pats

We going to see this guy 2x a year for many years to come, great freakin' job!!

Not one playmaker

Pennington-Martin-Jolley-Coles-McCareins

same exact crap as last year, you honestly think this offense going to do something? horrible offense like last year

very disappointed

forget the reggie bush situation, they didnt trade up to take deangelo williams. i knew panthers would take him. they just dont know what their doing, you cant defend these picks especially if u dont do nothing in offseason. im sorry but thats just wrong not getting a playmaker.

2. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

God damn, I'm so sick of this.

I can't take this forum anymore.

Back to BS I go.

3. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

what a wuss

go run

we got crap players, oh wow good oline, not even that good IMO

wasting 4th pick overall on overated ferg and then not trading up for deangelo from 29 to say 24-26. take another stupid tackle

no DE, no RB, no QB, no TE, no WR, no SS and they waste all their crap on junk

4. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I completely agree, we could've had DeAngelo Williams & Chad Jackson, we blew it for a few OL.

5. steveman123

steveman123 New Member

Wow, shows how much you know about football

6. djackson75

djackson75 New Member

No QB?? Kellen Clemens isn't a QB??

And you don't think that an offensive line is important??

Let me guess, you looked at all the big pretty names and that's all that mattered right?

7. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

steve, i know you need players to win games, this jets team has not 1 face on offense. every other team has at least 1 face.

deangelo williams & chad jackson would have been ours if they really wanted but go waste it on that nick mangold BS see if i care anymore

8. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

kellen clemens is a established QB? i dont think so, half u people didnt know who he was

9. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

you seem like the kind of guy that bought a vick jersey just because hes an exciting player.

If you were a GM, you would take who was most fun to watch and not who would improve the team most.

10. Kris 15

Kris 15 Well-Known Member

Oh wow, good O-line. Wow, not having to go through 5 QBs. Wow, not averaging 2 yards a carry next season.

ZzzzZzZZz...

11. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

once again, WE HAVE 0 FACES on OFFENSE

i would take ferg/deangelo/chad jackson those 3

instead we go ferg/mangold/and trade pick

im not wanting all offense, just one man or 2. we have no playmakers really. we blew it. i could see ferg @ #4 but really disappointed when they didnt move to #24-26 and take deangelo or stay @ 35 and take c.j.

unreal...

12. JERSEY JET

JERSEY JET New Member

We have weapons. Lets see these guys play healthy, with a good offensive line, and without being misused by Paul Hackett (Heimerdinger never had a chance last year due to injuries). Last year to me does not mean anything, because the line collapsed. If you do not think Coles is a playmaker, then you do not know football.

13. TheHitman

TheHitman New Member

weapons!??!?! what weapons!?!??!

coles could be a playmaker if he had a QB! like santana moss

14. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

you dont draft play makers when you dont have the tools to keep your team healthy. We havent had the tools to keep our own BQs healthy for 5 years. We went through 2 QBs in 1 week. Now we have the tools. If we would have drafted your "play makers", and QB went down again and your "play makers" werent utilized like you would have thought I bet the farm that you would be one of the ones saying we should have drafted oline to protect our QB.

There seem to be 1-3 members here who have been extremely negative for a long time. Always shooting everything down. They suck and know absolutely nothing about building a good footbal team. Which one are you?

15. vilma5112

vilma5112 New Member

its hard to have a playmaker who can actually make the plays without an O-line....its called a foundation

16. djackson75

djackson75 New Member

What do you mean "established" QB?? Kellen Clemens was a great pick, and was one of the biggest steals in the whole draft. Just because he didn't have the flashy name you are looking for doesn't make it a bad pick. Not to mention that it wouldn't have mattered what flashy QB, WR, or RB the Jets got if they didn't have time to do anything because they had no O-line.

You can be done with this team if you want. Go root for the Falcons, they have VICK!!! W00T HE IZ TEH AWESOME!!!!!

17. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

kellen clemens would have been a first round qb if not for his ankle injury early on in the season this year. he was also in the top 3 quarterbacks coming out of highschool.

he is an established qb who had some bad luck. he has the same ability as vince young or matt leinart to either become a great qb or a bust, but if he becomes a bust we didnt pay first round money for what many consider to be a first round talent at qb.

18. Mehl-56

Mehl-56 Well-Known Member

.... YAWN .... mornin` ladies... typical Jets fan post here I see. Lovbe the draft so far, except I think we could have attempted to trade out of the 4 pick and still have gotten DFerg if we wanted him... but so far, overall I'm happy with the way team Mangina has exacted thier draft plan.

Ellis

19. djackson75

djackson75 New Member

lol. Yeah Mark Brunell is the greatest QB in the leauge!!! You don't know what you're talking about here.

20. fake_crs

fake_crs New Member

ERRRR WE NEED A TERREL OWENS AND SOME PLAY MAKERS. BOOHOO!!! WE SHOULD HAVE BLOWN ALL OUR PICKS FOR LINART!! ERR!! WE NEED TO DRAFT A GREAT RB AND WE COULD HAVE WENT TO THE SB.

Grow the f up and learn how to build a team.