No trolling and no trash talking in the Pats boards before SNF please

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by I bleed Jets Green, Nov 9, 2011.

1. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

We are not Buffalo Bills fans. We don't go and assume what will happen on Sunday Night at Met Life Stadium. We have to stay in house and discuss what will happen on SNF. No jinxing this because right now our football team has a fantastic chance to get 1st place in the AFC East.

You know what I'm talking about. You know what's at stake. No trash talking till the final knee down & the scoreboard is in our favor. We know who we are, the Jets know who they are. Keep it all in house and don't give those bastards in New England/Boston a sniff of trash talking before this big SNF game starts.

:jets:

2. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I found a random gif and thought I would open an account at pats fans to post but instead I'll just place it here to say I <3 this thread.

[​IMG]

3. CONN-JET.2.0.3.

CONN-JET.2.0.3. Active Member

Last time we played them nobody on the jets talked shit at all during the week and we lost. This week the players seem to be speaking more freely and I think we should follow suit. Justsayin

4. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

I used to believe that acting classy impacted the teams Karma and helped us win. Since Rex became Head Coach I fart, pick my nose and ass during games and troll opponents boards like a mad dog.

Karma is over rated.

5. JetsUK

JetsUK Well-Known Member

you dont need to do any trash talking - just go read the Albert threads on patfans etc and you will see that the Pats fans are doing a pretty good job of it themselves

6. sg3

sg3 Banned

good point

the arrogant frontrunners are doing their own fine job of trash talking as they are breaking their ankles jumping off the bandwagon and becoming longtime diehard Niner or Packer "fans" OR more probably leaping back to "Red Sux hotstove talk"

Just like they were before 2002 when Coleman's Boner in the snow turned them into "longtime diehard Pat fans"

7. twown

twown Well-Known Member

karma is by definition a dimension removed from subjective judgment.

you have totally fucked my mind, sir. well done.

p.s. -- pure, unconditioned awareness is the multi-colored scent of deafness.

8. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Was never my thing anyway. I've created a few accounts around the league but only to weigh in and wish luck where required e.g thanks ravens fans when we got Rex.

My feeble attempt to be a regular poster at finhaven.com was cut short when I realized junc had 20,000 posts. He's doing enough talking there for everyone on this board.

I'll stay here, discuss with my fellow fans and occasionally read an article at JI or GGN.

9. stanner

stanner Member

what if i'm drunk?

10. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Ok mom. Will do.
    Seriously through who cares what "people" are talking trash before the game. It has ZERO to do with out come of a game. If you believe otherwise I don't know what to tell you.
    GO! JETS!

11. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

You clerarly do not understand how the world works. Fans talking shit on a random internet message board has a DIRECT effect on the game. WE MUST NOT BLOW THIS BAUMEISTER!

12. jessedark

jessedark Active Member

I hope we don't come out flat like we did against Pitt in the AFC Championship last year. After our big victory of Pat in the playoffs it wass like all the air was out of the tire. We don't need to be doing any cartwheels after the victory.

13. ........

........ Trolls

Are you serious? Suddenly the Buffalo Bills fans are the epitome of trashtalkers because of one successful start to a season? Jinxes and curses are what idiots use to explain unfortunate events. The only relevance they have is that they can occasionally get in the heads of people actually involved in the sport and perhaps hinder their judgment. Even that's rare.

You make a big mistake here. You tell people not to be arrogant and trash talk the opponent, but in mentioning jinxes and how "we know what's at stake" if we trash talk, you're expressing an even greater arrogance about your ability to influence the game. This thread can fuck off.

14. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Oh yeah I find wearing certain underwear at game time makes the Jets play more effectively. However that thong kind of chafes, very irritating.

15. JetRizing89

JetRizing89 Well-Known Member

im in full on trash talk on the psd pats board

hopefully the players start talking shit too

16. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

The entire team is in the conference room at the Jets facilities looking at TGG.com and PatsFans.com discussing our useless banter

17. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Funny how when we played them we lost 2 in row and losing to them made 3 and the Jet world was crumbling. Now the the shoe is on the other foot. The Pats scare the hell out of me, dont' care how they have been playing. I am not burying them. I am hoping that the Jets feel the same way and bring there "A" game because the Pats will. Be ready for a 3 point game, Nick Folk does it again with a great 2 minute drive by Mark.

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

still no results posted at patsfags.com in the Predict the Winner, Pats vs Giants thread....

looks like the bruised bottom oversensitive mods have had to call for the use of the NASA computers to figure this one out

19. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I remember last season when they completely deleted the game thread for the Jets/Pats playoff game.

20. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

It hurt their feelings too much. They probably deleted the Spygate threads too...