Nintendo Wii Video clips

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PennyandtheJets, May 9, 2006.

1. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

2. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Yea me too.

I always saw the shot of the asian kid bending over and playing upside down and I never understood it untill now. He's playing Zelda and Link used magnetic boots (so it seems) to go upside down, inverting the control. HAHA, good stuff.

3. Pennythetowelboy

Pennythetowelboy New Member

thats looks stupid i bet its gonna suck, intersting idea but no what they could make it flawless like in the clip

4. PennyandtheJets

PennyandtheJets Well-Known Member

No hablo Engles?

5. NY Vilmaniac

NY Vilmaniac New Member

Its Pretty Cool But I Think I Could See The Controllers Breaking Easily

6. Mexican Buc

Mexican Buc Well-Known Member

Wow, guys anything can happen true. It could have some serious bugs and problems. Or it could be flawless. Go figure.

IMO, its a big step and that's what scaring people away. But I do belive Nintendo can pull it off, becuase if they can't, no one can.

7. l3ol3o

l3ol3o New Member

You guys do know the PS3 will have this also.

8. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Buc you're exactly right...people are afraid becuz it's a huge risky step...however I strongly feel it will be successful...and if priced at 200 or lower...will be the #1 system for quite a few years..nintendo has always been the best anyways...

i'm just gunna ignore that BoBo post about those ps3 copiers

9. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Uh, No
    and
    No

There is no way that Nintendo will be #1 with a Remote control and Mario Cart 5000

Do you realize the Base the XBOX & Sony Have?
    nintendo had Mario and just like apple, it was all marketing.
    There is no substance w/ them and I see them going the way of SEGA....

10. NYJalltheway

xbox should be 3rd...for sure

it doesnt have the good GAMING features that ps3 and wii will have...who cares about all those dvd, surround sound, computer whatever things xbox comes with..its GAMING console..just ask mexican buc.he's smart :)

11. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

The Wii is going to have serious impact on the market. the PS3 will remian number 1, followed by the 360 and then the Wii, but that isn't the major issue. all Nintendo and Microsoft are aiming to do is take a serious chunk out of Sony's market share, which I think is something like 70%.

Neither are going to overtake the PS3 despite its price tag, it's brand name is simply too strong. but decreasing Sony's market share by 10 to 15% would be a momentous and HUGELY profitable achievement for Microsoft and Nintendo, and a disasterous loss for Sony. And with the PS3's pricepoint, coupled with the Wii's and 360's, that is exactly what will happen.

think about how the Sega Genesis essentially toppled Nintendo, with a big headtsart into the 32 bit gaming system. sure, the SNES sold more units and Nintendo led the market, but not by much, never matching the NES market share, and Nintendo has yet to recover.

12. Royal Tee

What Gaming features will they have that the XBOX won't?

-Blu-ray? Yeah, that's going to = 5min. load times on any game that attempts to use 25-50GB of info
    -A remote as a controller?? I am gonna laugh from the Carpal-Tunnel lawsuits.

XBOX IS gaming but just does more. But even if you compare as a total gaming console, the 360 kiks ass!

I love the fact that the Largest gaming community is enjoying themselves and laughing at the haters sitting there doing nothing waiting for a $600 system to come out.

By the time it comes out and attempts to create an online community, (Beta testers, upgrades etc) it'll be 3 years from now!

13. NYJalltheway

the ability to have SO many older system games being played on it

the LOW price

the multiple types of controllers available for use

the tilting thingy in 3D (mainly this one)

the small size and light weight is always a plus

ah damn i'm too tired...there's a few other better ones

14. Royal Tee

-Yeah, Cause we all wanna Play Mario again and Mario Cart, and Mario vs Luigi and Mario gets raped...
    -All systems have Different types of controllers.
    -You may be too young to remember. Sony had a 3d space remote control called "The Egg"..It flopped.
    -How much smaller than the other consoles is it? Besides, where do you plan on taking it??

Ironically, You previously bashed the 360 for having all these Extras that have nothing to do with gaming then name a few here that have nothing to do with gaming...

BTW, You do not realize how kool it is to have a racing game w/ your Music straming from you PC and actually hearing it IN THE GAME!!!

sall good. :up:
    I'm not a Big Nintendo guy. I'd go PS3 before Nintendo.
    You'd think they'd grow up yet in all the E3 videos they demo some gay ass games for 4 yr olds.

#14 Royal Tee, May 19, 2006
    Last edited: May 19, 2006
  15. NYJalltheway

Well yeah dude, Mario games have always been better than anything else IMO..

and my things DID have to deal with the system...you were talking about some sort of DVD and CPU extras the 360 has

and i know what you mean with the racing thing...i have a regular xbox and i race with music i put on the xbox playing..its pretty fun, but that's literally the only reason i ever play xbox (since i got it)..so a waste of money you could say

i'm not trying to diss microsoft or anything..

i think xbox and 360 are great systems...i'm just personally more of a nintendo guy

16. Royal Tee

Ah HA!
    I see why now you like this system..

afa the 360. No more putting your music in the system. You stream it from your PC for ANY game. the old XBOX was a pain to do it.

Also, think of it as a Portal to all your entertainment.
    It's not a trade off like you may think. They didn't skimp out the gaming part to make it a portal.
    It's a great High Definition Game system that networks to your PC for all the extra features so
    There is no trade off. Gotta love that! :wink:

17. Coach K

Coach K New Member

Red Steel appears to be one of the most innovative games with their new remote controller.

FPS, arcade style, not to mention the swordfighting is rowdy.

Xbox360 is doomed, they have the same guy who helped develop the sega saturn on their team and with the blue ray dvd's coming out they might back themselves into a wall.

anyways, ill wait for the quality while people playing 360 can catch on fire from their rushed system. lol