Nick Bosa Already Injured

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by Martin&theJETS, May 23, 2019.

1. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

2. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

Saw a report he’s out for three weeks with a grade one sprain.

3. Martin&theJETS

Not that big of a deal now, but when it’s 2x a season for a career, it’s terrible.

ukjetsfan likes this.
  4. ukjetsfan

ukjetsfan Well-Known Member

There's something about hamstring injuries that scares the hell out of me. A torn ACL? The guy misses a year and comes back as strong as ever, it seems. A hammy? It just keeps nagging away and recurring and limiting production and recurring and nagging away...

5. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

quinnen also had a calf injury yesterday

6. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Is Bosa prone to hammys? If it's a weak spot for him, it's gonna haunt him. Same thing with groin injuries.
    What?

7. RubenDias

RubenDias Well-Known Member

8. Passepartout

Passepartout Active Member

Hope he can heal. So far a rough start. Hope he can overcome it.

9. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

10. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

I've never been a believer in the Garoppolo hype. That contract is even worse than Cousins deal.

At least Cousins has started multiple seasons.

All this guy has done is start a handful of games yet somehow still broke the bank.

KurtTheJetsFan and BacktoQueens like this.
  11. Martin&theJETS

Because its not about him making money, its about him staying on the field for a team.

12. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Lol this ain't high school rah rah shit.
    You make the pros to get paid.
    Making The pros has never been about anything but money. You can play on multiple teams in a career, so team is irrelevant. Youre a piece of meat the nfl can throw to the side when it wants.
    The nfl was founded by bookies and the mafia. Not by some Christian youth group.

13. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

You had me until the last sentence...

14. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

Because why? Lol

15. Sam Hammer

Sam Hammer Well-Known Member

Guys, it's clear that Bosa is faking his injury. It's just a humiliation ritual by the media done to jerk people's emotions for the fun of it. The REAL NFL was founded by serial killer circus clowns. Don't believe me? Well you can't prove me wrong, can you? Why else would the media constantly refer to bad organizations as circuses?

Don't ignore the Satanic roots of NFL football! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

#15 Sam Hammer, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    KurtTheJetsFan likes this.
  16. Hackenberg

Hackenberg Active Member

A majority of injuries you read about are fake. Just like Geno's locker room punch incident was fake.
    You mock and yet you can't for one second prove any injury true or real.
    This injury might be real, it might not be. It might be a completely different Injury then the title they give it. It's a lie no matter what. San Fran will be a very significant team this year. Putting him on that team is part of the equation.

17. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

And nagging stupidity is part of the Wakenburg equation...

18. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

The Garappolo deal was terrific. SF had a ton of cap space and the deal allows them to cut him after this year. If he's turns out to be an elite QB they have him at a reasonable price through 2022. SF with Garappolo signed to a huge front loaded deal has the 4th most cap room in the league. They overpaid him upfront to have him on a below market deal if he's elite or the ability to cut him.

MN on the other hand has the 2nd worst cap situation in the league. Cousins will be overpaid if he's an elite QB through 2020 and he is a FA in 2021. The Cousins deal was a win now deal that already failed.

The SF deal for Garappolo is miles better than the Cousins deal.

19. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Cousins is a established pro QB. He hasn't won anything but he's proven to be durable & productive.

I'd love to have Cousins as my QB just not at the insane money he's making now. He's not elite, he can't carry a team by himself but at a reasonable contract with a good enough team around him I don't see why a team wouldn't be able to compete with him as their QB.

Garoppolo has done nothing in the NFL. Aside from the contracts there is absolutely no comparison between Cousins & Garoppolo as NFL players.

20. Biggs

Biggs Well-Known Member

Garoppolo has an 8 and 2 record in 10 game starts. He a 65.4% completion percentage 17TD's to 8Int's, 8.2Y/A and a quarterback rating of 97.3. He has a low risk/high reward contract for the 49er's.

Cousins on the other hand has a losing record and was given a mammoth contract designed to win now. Cousins is being paid 28 million this year. Garappolo is being paid 27.5 million this year. Cousins will get 31 million next year. Garappolo will get 25.2 million next year if he isn't cut. Cousins is a free agent after next year Garoppolo is tied up through the 22 season if SF wants him.

Cousins has already failed on his contract. MN didn't make the playoffs in their win now mode in year 1. They have him for 2 more years at roughly 30 per year.

Garappolo has more upside and far less risk. He is being paid far less than Cousins, he's tied up to a reasonable contract that's cuttable if he isn't an elite QB. He has been an elite QB when he has started.

I would absolutely hate to have Cousins as my QB at 30 million per. He already proved he's not an elite NFL QB. I would love to have Garappolo tied up with a cuttable contract. He's been terrific as a starting QB in limited starts and actually wins.

#20 Biggs, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019