New York Jets Virtual Draft Party

Discussion in 'Draft' started by jetophile, Apr 20, 2020.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

Brook! likes this.
  2. IDFjet

IDFjet Well-Known Member

This would be interesting if it were a TGG exclusive zoom video meeting--then we can all see each other. It would probably be audio chaos however. I'm in if someone provides a link.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I didn't look into it that much, but it appeared to me that you just log in and observe kind of thing. If someone wants to do something like you suggested, don't expect to see my face. You'll only see my ass or my hand so you can all take turns kissing my royal ass or kissing my ring. I'm a benevolent Queen, but I'm losing my patience. I am galvanizing and gathering my army in readiness to wage war on the state of New Jersey as we speak. Nothing would please thy liege more than the pillage and utter destruction of The New Dump! As a pledge of fealty and allegiance may it be a smoking ruin in thy wake!

Which reminds me! Who remembers some years ago when there were some pretty out of control wildfires burning perilously close to The New Dump? I was screeching with delight, "Oh, please, pretty please, I'll be your best friend!" The fires got put out. Damn it. :/ A crushing defeat; but never underestimate the shrewdness of your divine leader. I should probably learn how to ride a horse or something, but you'll all have to settle for my beating my sword against my breastplate of iron for the moment. Oh, and I wear some kick ass war paint. Who doesn't?