New Fan Ticket Inquiry

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by canadianfan, Sep 12, 2007.

1. canadianfan

canadianfan New Member

hey all, planning on travelling down to watch the jets/bills play october 28th. am i best to buy a ticket ahead of time via stubhub, ebay, or one of the other ticket sites, or am I better to just try with a scalper before the game? thoughts? i've never been to an NFL game before, let alone a jets game and am not sure what to expect.

thanks....

2. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

i would go with the scalper route if i were u.. usually i hear them going for way under the face or at least face..

3. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

I go to one Jets game a year at the meadowlands and have always got good deals on E-BAY. Better to have the tickets in hand than trying to negotiate with a scalper.

4. MParty7441

MParty7441 Well-Known Member

I didnt see as many scalpers in the lot on Sunday. I think this was b/c you need a parking pass now and most of them couldnt get in. I would go the stubhub or e-bay way.

Edit: Are the Jets even home? I think they're at Buff. I'd still go through stub or e-bay though.

5. JetMan2488

JetMan2488 New Member

If you're still looking, go to StubHub.com. Last I checked there were some uppers going for $55 each.

6. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

At this point people will probably pay YOU to take their tickets...

7. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

8. Deestheman

Deestheman New Member

I checked the link. Thanx for the help Namath. A few other questions: are the scalpers usually in the satellite lots or at the main lot? What time is too late to get a good spot to tailgate? How much does it cost for a pass to get to the main lot? I saw one on Stubhub.com for $60, is it worth it?

9. Deestheman

Deestheman New Member

I'm going to the Steelers game. Never been to the meadowlands before. Will demand be high due to the Steelers fans? The travel EVERYWHERE!!