Need Parking Pass For Miami @ The New Dump 11/3

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by jetophile, Sep 26, 2019.

1. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

I haven't bought tickets yet, but I may be interested in those also (2). Any section is OK as long as they're at least on the 35, visitor side (I'm a vampiress and I hate the sun).

Let me know whatcha got, but mainly I'm looking to buy the parking pass at the moment, at face or below (whatever you want to dump it for). I'm not getting rolled last minute by paying more for a parking pass than I am for a ticket. I hate the Jets. Post reply or PM. Thanks.

2. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

I still don't know if I will go to the Dolphins game. If I don't go, my Orange parking pass is yours for free. But good thing for you is, parking passes will be as cheap as they come for the Dolphins game. So you can buy something for cheap on stubhub.

3. jetophile

jetophile Bruce Coslet's Daughter

@Brook!: Thanks for the offer, but I screwed up! I wrote Miami @ HOME on 11/3 on my fridge calendar instead of AWAY! Haha, oops! Please change the thread title to Need Parking Pass For The Giants @ The New Dump 11/10. Thank youuuuuuu!!!

And what the frig are you doing in Turkey again? Kurdish forces are lining up along the Syrian border as we speak. Stay the frig home.

So yeah, if anyone is looking to unload a parking pass for the Giants on 11/10 and also tix . . . Will also 100% take the Raiders game on 11/24 instead. The Raiders are surprisingly competitive no thanks to head case Antonio Brown, and I like to see idiot Raiders fans in their natural habitat (on top of the ugly long term historical rivalry). For once the Jets aren't traveling to the Left Coast play them . . . not that it matters as it pertains to the debacle of 2019. I'm gonna to pull a champ just because. :mad::mad::mad: