Need Parking for the Cards Game Will pay over the cost

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell Tickets' started by pats-hater, Sep 13, 2008.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Name your price.. I am bringing a friend who is handicapped and the idea of having to take him on a bus is killing me. Especially since the Jets office sells parking to anyone and not only season tix holders like myself..

Anyway, let me know. Myself and my buddy would appreciate it.

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

bump for my parking needs.

3. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

I might not use my parking pass. I do not know yet. But if you have a handicapped placard give Giants Stadium a call, they might have a lot set aside. Even with the pass it is a pain in the ass.

4. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I just called them.. They said he would still have to ride the bus, just a handicapped bus. If I can get him into the lot it would be better. Let me know if you have it available. Thanks.

5. ganooch

ganooch Member

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

60 bucks from ticket brokers on craigslist... i just have to drive to new haven and i'm 1.5 hours north.... sux. thanks

7. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

#7 Revis Flytrap, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2008
  8. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

i just won an auction off of ebay for a parking pass on thursday. i haven't received any word from this guy about a tracking number for the post office. i hope this thing gets to me in time or i'm gonna be pissed. it ended up costing me 65 with shipping. anyway... anybody have any real experience with ebay, is a 9 day window to short to expect anything?

9. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

You gotta call his ass or email telling him you want a tracking number by this afternoon! He should have put it in the mail on Friday--if not, he's an asshole.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

i just picked 1 up on ebay...

i have never had any issues with ebay, just check the seller's feedback for ANY negatives..

if i see any i don't buy... paid 65 for mine.

11. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

yeah he didnt have any negative feedback but he won't answer my emails and i'm starting to worry, i dont care if i get assed out of 65 bucks, i mean it would suck but if i just wait on this guy and it doesnt come then i'm gonna be up shits creek. i'm doing the craigslist thing next time fuck it, i dont care if i have to drive 2 hours i need the peace of mind.

12. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

^Take a look at your paypal confirmation of payment notice--it will give his personal email on it. Some sellers don't check their ebay email (I don't know why the fuck they wouldn't but it is the case). Send an email to his personal email account too.

13. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

good call, i just sent him one to his personal email. fucking people man they make things so hard. lets see if this cock can get back to me now.

14. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

STILL NO FUCKING EMAIL!!! i wanna punch this guy in the cock holster he calls a mouth. AGRHHH!! i totally don't recommend ebay. this is an asshole with 480 positive feedback and nothing negative. i hate to think what the people with negative feedback are like.

15. Revis Flytrap

Revis Flytrap New Member

^Did you hear anything yet? Even if not, there's a very good chance they're in the mail.

16. Hofstra Jet

Hofstra Jet Active Member

i might be able to get a parking pass from a friend of mine.. anyone still need?

17. Tballlz63

Tballlz63 Active Member

i FINALLY got my parking pass in the mail yesterday. i still don't recommend ebay it leaves things to open to chance.

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Got one. Thanks. I do need one for all the remaining games except for the games in the month of October.