Need help on cancelled Jets Rewards points

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Pat, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Pat

Pat New Member

Hey guys, long time reader, first time poster here. I was wondering if someone has a contact in the Jets Rewards program who could potentially help me out. I have been a Jets season ticket holder for 25 years but gave up my tickets for this upcoming year as I will be out of the country traveling. I had about 65,000 points associated with each of my seats from the 2015 season which based on all of the rules seemed would expire on July 29 based on all such emails and correspondence from the Jets. However, upon receiving notification that I would not be renewing my tickets for the upcoming year, they cancelled my points immediately. From what I can tell, there is nothing in the policy or anywhere else which states that they are permitted to take action in that manner so I was curious if anyone knows of a contact in the Jets rewards program who can help rectify the situation. I have spoken to a couple individuals and they not been helpful whatsoever so I would really appreciate it if someone can pass along any contact info for any high-ranking individuals who could help rectify my situation. Thanks-Pat

2. FJF

FJF 2018 MVP Joe Namath Award Winner

woody posts here sometimes. i am sure he will see this and fix it for you

3. Pat

Pat New Member

Thanks, hopefully Woody will chime in. Has anyone else run into such a scenario or know of a direct contact who can try to help rectify?

4. J1 tailgate

J1 tailgate Member

Previous sarcasm aside, I too had to give up my seats this year. I used most of my points during the season because I got tired of spending them on "sweepstakes". Based on your points total, you achieved end zone status which, last year, earned us an autographed mini-helmet per seat. Without reading the small print, I believe that you, as well as myself, should still be entitled to that reward.
    Good luck