My Week 6 Picks

Discussion in 'Crystal Ball' started by Antoni, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Rams +14.5
    Broncos -3.5
    Cardinals +6

Still on the fence about Bolts -6. May get in on that by the end of the week

2. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

too soon for me -- but i like denver and arizona - Indy being a dog at home to Baltimore looks tempting and I think the Texans bounce back big against the dolphins -- picks by Saturday morning

edit Houston paper shows Indy as a dog -- I thought that was messed up -- nevermind

#2 slowmoe57, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  3. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Yeah, was gonna say. Indy home dog is as +EV as it gets. Doesn't happen often, but when it does you bet the farm(last year against NE, they lost but still covered).

To be honest I'm staying away from that game because it has trap written all over it. Colts generally get a ton of action when they have to cover less than a TD at home.

Baltimore's D is #1 in both YPC and YPA. We know the Colts can't run or stop the run. I really like Baltimore and the points here but I'm not getting burned by another Peyton Manning miracle again. Fuck that (And fuck Sage Rosenshit :smile:)

#3 Antoni, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  4. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Did some line shopping and moved in on Chargers -5.5

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Wow, I'm glad I jumped on Giants -4.5 last week. Giants -9 has +105 juice somehow.

6. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

You're definitely with the sharp money on the -4.5. Jesus. I started tracking at NYG -6.5 and it has since moved to -9 like you said with nearly 95% of the public on NYG. Not much faith in Cleveland according to oddsmakers and that -4.5 is very very very solid. Nice bet. I doubt it stops at -9.. it's only Wednesday. Wouldn't be susprised to see -9.5 or even -10 at some books come Sunday.

7. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Update: For anyone still interested in NYG, as of 10/8 2:47 EST TheGreek book still has NYG -7.5 -110 which isn't bad at all.

8. Grogan

Grogan Banned

With Chambers out and LT M.I.A. for practice all week, I still wouldn't touch this game at -5.5

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Chicago -3 against ATL.

ATL's home wins came against KC and DET. To say that ATL dominates at home is true but misleading. Now they face an insane defense and a the Bears are averaging 27 pts a game.

10. slowmoe57

slowmoe57 New Member

Not my lock but mos def in my top 3 this week -- leaning towards Philly against the niners -4.5 also really like the Gmen -- will post tomorrow

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Adding New York Jets -9 and Baltimore Ravens +4.5

12. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

It's a value play. I had set this line at Bolts -7 before I even saw the Vegas line. I'm not really worried about LT tbh, he's been doing this every week. And if he can't go, Darren Sproles is more than capable to tear the Patriots a new asshole. Patriots coming off a win against a garbage team, and the Chargers lost some serious public street cred by losing to Miami which the public doesn't think much of. Public perception is key here imo, really liking the -5.5

13. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I don't think SF is a garbage team. I do think it's going to be tough for NE to play there second west coast game in a row though. SD scares me, I feel like you never know which team is going to show up.

Hopefully they pound the Pats.

14. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

No more last minute picks from me. Those NYJ and Balt picks were desperation picks to get in on more action even though I fucking said the Colts game was dangerous. Fuck me. And fuck the Jets for not putting up 1 more fucking point. lol