my ps2 f%&$ed up my ncaa game wtf

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by inSANITy, Jul 19, 2006.

1. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

the game froze so i took out the disc and its all fuzzy and scratched and there is this huge mark that looks like it got rubbed against a rock or something wow i am so pissed off

2. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

3. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

just went to blockbuster ;) shhhhh!!!

4. jhsensation10

jhsensation10 Member

haha and you're gonna switch the discs?? just return it to the store with the receipt considering it just came out yesterday.. dont be a dick and swap it at blockbuster since it will screw over the next person that tries to rent it.. not only will they waste money on gas driving there and back and back there and back, they might not have any more copies which will disappoint whoever is trying to rent.. so just go back to the store, and don't be an asshole buddy

#4 jhsensation10, Jul 19, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2006
  5. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

ill try that tomorrow otherwise im keepin the other one i mean i fricken had to pay 10 dollars to rent the game and drive 20 minutes becuase my ps2 flipped out and burned a whole in the game. thats in no way my fault

6. Sect120

Sect120 Member

Your ps2 implies it is your fault.

they make disc covers for problems like this. Don't be an ass, take responsibility for your problem.

7. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

disc covers what are u sayin the ps2 burned a mark in the cd its not a scratch

8. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

wow i am so sorry for you. no one cares.

9. dwalsh

dwalsh 2006 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

hey cool... ass hole

#9 dwalsh, Jul 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2005
  10. Martin&theJETS

Martin&theJETS Well-Known Member

dude you make me laugh.

11. The Predator

The Predator Active Member

my ps2 did that to my madden this past year. it always worked fine then one day i take it out and theres a huge mark on it like it was rubbed up on a rock (good way to describe it). it never did that to any other games, but its always in the back of my mind when putting a new game in knowing that it could get fucked up.

i never played ncaa untill last night and i dominated with nebraska. adrian peterson is an absolute beast, and so is pretty much the entire rest of the offense

12. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

maybe not his fault, but his problem to take responsibility for.

in this situation, you have two choices: take responsibility for what YOUR PS2 did, or believe you are a victim, behave dishonestly and pass the buck like a thief. your choice. but how you behave indicates who you are. and what you have admitted so far is that you are leaning towards being a thief who does not take responsibility for his own property.

besides, blockbuster checks their games when they are returned. return that game all jacked up and you will only have problems with blockbuster as well if they choose to pursue it.

#12 JetBlue, Jul 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2005
  13. Tight

Tight Active Member

not true. Unless he was the first one to rent it, he can always say he got it like that, and can blockbuster actually say " no you did'nt" I doubt it.

14. JetBlue

but if blockbuster checks each game as it is returned, then they can claim that it wasn't like that prior to it being rented out again. the liklihood of Blockbuster pursuing it may be unlikely, but just something to consider.

and some blockbusters put labels on the discs to identify them, which are pretty difficult to remove without the tampering being obvious.

15. Jonathan_Vilma

Jonathan_Vilma Well-Known Member

Doesn't every blockbuster game and DVD have labels on them on as well as barcodes indicating that they are blockbusters property? Not to mention that you probably didn't take care of your PS2. It doesn't just malfunction out of nowhere.

16. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

no there is no label or anything on it and i understand what u guys are saying but its not like i left it out and it got scratched it happened while it was playin my friend has rented out games and returned different ones and they havent checked and there is no way they check every game that is returned to make sure it works w.e. should have brought it up anyone

17. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

were u sayn that adrian peterson is on nebraska cuz hes on oklahoma or did i read it wrong either way both teams are nasty

18. JetBlue

how about this. you have a game and play it on your friends PS2, which burns a hole in it. would you expect your friend to pay for it since it was his PS2, and his PS2 is his responsibility, even though it wasn't his fault?

nobody is saying you did anything wrong. it is simply your need to have someone wlse pay for something that is your responsibility, which is dishonest and exemplifies a lack of maturity.

19. inSANITy

inSANITy Banned

no i wouldnt expect him to pay for it id expect him to pay for one at blockbuster and im sure they have a deal with someone that if the game is scratched or w.e. they get a new one cuz i have never gotten a non working game and its not about whats right or wrong cuz i guess it is wrong but have 8 dollars to my name and i need some of that for gas so i cant afford to buy it again

20. JetBlue

as long as you're cool with being dishonest and a thief, that's your perogative. but if so, you can't be offended if people call you on it.

personally, I would be embarassed to admit I was of such low character that you seem to enjoy flaunting, but to each his own.