My First 16 Mock 1.0

Discussion in 'Draft' started by ZachMFWilson, Apr 25, 2021.

1. ZachMFWilson

ZachMFWilson Active Member

3. 49ers
    Shanahan went to the Super Bowl with both Matt Ryan and Jimmy G. The man has a type. If Jimmy G could of stayed healthy, Idk if they trade up.
    Mac Jones

4. Falcons
    It’s exciting to picture an offense with Julio, Ridley, and Pitts but the new couch seems to come from the “establish the run” school of thought so another passing option isn’t going to cut it. Problem is, the positions of need aren’t positions/players worth taking in the top 10. I think the Falcons take the best deal they can get and Jerry Jones swoops in with #10, their 3rd RD picks in 2021 and 2nd RD in 2022. Jerry’s dreams of sugar plumbs comes true at a good price and the Cowboys draft
    Kyle Pitts

5. Bengals
    It doesn’t matter how good your WRs are if your QB is on his back
    Penai Sewell

6. Dolphins
    Both Smith and Waddle said Jones was the better QB over Tua. The Dolphins take the better receiver
    Ja’Marr Chase

7. Lions.
    This team has sooo many holes it doesn’t make sense not to trade back. They let the Broncos trade up 2 spots for only a 2021 4th and 2022 3rd where the Broncos pick
    Justin Fields

8. Panthers
    Would the Panthers really stick Sam with subpar protection? Poor kid can’t catch a break. They gave out new contracts to their OTs recently but their interior is suspect
    Rashawn Slater

9. Lions
    Such a damn mess. A WR isn’t going to make a difference. Philly, desperate to give their QB a top WR and fearing the Giants wanted him, trade their 2021 4th and 2022 3rd picks to trade up from 12 to get
    DeVonta Smith

10. Falcons
    Their problem was blowing leads and the biggest question is their secondary. They got a CB with their 1st rd pick last year and they do it again this year.
    Patrick Surtain ||

11. Giants
    It doesn’t matter how good your WRs are if your QB is on his back
    Christian Darrisaw

12. Lions
    After adding a couple 4ths this year and 3rds next year, the Lions take
    Micah Parsons

13. Chargers
    Seeing more value at CB than OT, they select
    Jaycee Horn

14. Vikings
    The Vikings do everyone a favor and Trade their pick to the WFT who pick their QB of the future with
    Trey Lance

15. NE
    So many people have been mocking him to the Patriots so it must be true
    Jaylen Waddle

16. AZI
    They want to replace their CB with possibly the steal/bust of the night in Caleb Farley but with only 6 picks in the draft, the take the Jets #23, #86, and #107 it go get
    Teven Jenkins

Bonus:
    Trade back from #34 to snag a 4th rounder back and take Creed Humphrey giving the Jets, quality, depth, and youth at every piece of the OL

#66 I would love some Michael Carter to come take advantage of this jacked OL, new QB, and new system

The new 4th rd take a CB. The zone system hides a lot of flaws and if we can sign Sherman, this won’t be a huge weakness for us.

2. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

Best mock I’ve seen yet.

Love the Jets taking 2 OL and making an immediate impact.

There’s no such thing as a bad team with a great OL

3. ZachMFWilson

ZachMFWilson Active Member

I was taking a look at my mock last year and I did OK.
    We traded up for an OL as predicted.
    We got Moore instead of Creed
    We got Carter with our next pick (I had us still having a 3rd)
    We took CBs in the next round

Does anyone else go back and look at their old mocks?

4. KingRoach

KingRoach Well-Known Member

If we had your draft, we’d definitely definitely need WRs this year…. I wonder if JD knew about the weak WR class this year and that’s why he went Moore over Creed last year….