My Fantastic Jets Game Experience

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by endydee, Oct 26, 2013.

1. endydee

endydee Active Member

I just became able to add new posts on this board, so I thought I'd share my great Jets game experience as my first originating post.

I went to the Jets/Falcons game in Atlanta a couple of Mondays back, and as I was walking around the perimeter of the Georgia Dome, this guy, who's name is Winston, and has some affiliation with the Jets, saw me in my Jets shirt, and offered me a pre-game on field pass. His friend never showed, and he didn't want it to go to waste so he asked if I'd like it. Of course I said hell yeah, and we went into the stadium. I got to talk to John Idzik, and got a nice picture with him. Took a picture with a few of the a Falcons cheerleaders, and some other nice pre-game shots right along the sideline. It was fantastic, and to top it off, the Jets won a great game.

I have been fortunate enough to see the Jets win the last six games I have gone to see them play. Wins over the Texans in Giants Stadium, the Dolphins at Pro Player Stadium, the Patriots in the Meadowlands in the inaugural year, the Titans in Nashville when Brett Favre was the QB, last year against the Jaguars in Jacksonville, and this year against the Falcons. I hope my streak continues whenever I am able to attend my next Jets game.

#1 endydee, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. 74

74 Well-Known Member

Somebody get this guy some season tickets.

Jay Bizniss likes this.
  3. Brook!

Brook! Soft Admin...2018 Friendliest Member Award Winner

Be my guest at the Saints game at Metlife(Jetlife)

Send me your phone number. I will call you for details. Don't expect fancy seats. it will be nosebleeds end zone most likely. :)

PS: I am serious. :)

4. endydee

endydee Active Member

Thanks for the offer, but I live in Florida, and cannot come to New York/New Jersey next week. The Jets will just have to beat the Saints, without my magical presence. LOL. :)

#4 endydee, Oct 27, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2013